Chapter 42: Strange interview

4 months later

Neutral point of view

Spring is almost here and never before has the Pete relationship between Kinn been so flourishing.

No one is aware that between them, an idyll is being realized. Pete lets himself go and do more and more. He likes the cohabitation with Porsche and Kinn very much and the fact of being shared in this way suits him perfectly.

- Pete!! Breakfast is ready I hope otherwise Kinn and I will devour you...

Pete has been in the kitchen for a few weeks, to show Kinn that he is not just a simple hobby.m, that he can also take care of him when it tells him.

That night, Pete had to deal with a Porsche back in shape and fully recovered from his long convalescence.

Vegas is still in the hospital, for a few weeks but is out of danger. Porsche will see him from time to time to take news and communicate them to Kinn but also to Pete.

The latter does not show it but he is still worried about the state of health of Vegas and does not yet get out of his head the part of sex that took place between him and Vegas.

Does he think that getting in touch with Kinn will put him in safety and in a stable love situation?

He does not prefer to approach this issue with himself and rather focuses on the present moment.

- Here are the boys, it's over!

Pete leaves the kitchen of Kinn's apartment to put his trays on the dining room table. Kinn and Porsche appear from the bathroom, dressed for the day.

Pete smiles at his two alpha males before kissing them in turn.

Porsche sits down at the table but Kinn stays up to cuddle Pete.

- It looks pretty good to me...

Porsche gives them a naughty look.

- Everything Pete does is good.

Pete blushed a little.

- hum... yes... that's it... eat now! It's going to be cold and today we have a lot to do...a meeting is waiting for us with Boss Korn. I wonder what kind of thing he wants to tell us...

This night of threesomes exhausted them but fortunately the intensity of their work will keep them awake. Thanks to Korn, they will be able to stimulate their brains to think and make assumptions about who could have sent this threat letter and this nauseating package out of nowhere....

In the meeting room, the tensions are significant, as is the smell. While Tankhun was taking his morning walk, Arm and Pol who accompanied him discovered the package and the letter in the garden of the main house. No one has seen anything suspicious and Korn thinks it was someone from the house who wanted to convey a message.

He summoned his younger brother Gun, his nephew Macau, there as a reinforcement while waiting for Vegas to be operational again. There are also Kim and Chay who are invited to the meeting, the two boys having concretized their relationships together, are no longer leaving each other.

- It's necessarily someone we know, Chan.

Chan, his faithful bodyguard and advisor, nods his head.

- You are right, sir. I will launch an investigation to find out who sent this head, that of one of our most fervent allies of the Guadeloupean mafia.

- We had bases in the islands. The mafia there will want us to explain to them what happened. We must be careful. I'm sure it's the Tiger's Eyes man who is behind all this...

As usual, Chan will approve his boss's instructions.

- Count on me and Big to find the last word of the story.

- no... you've done enough. Porsche and Pete will take over. They will rely on the Tanaka. They have a wide network. We can trust them now... I think... Tiger's Eyes has not given a sign of life since we discovered his shenanigans...

- I'll touch them a word then, if that's what you want.

- This is not what I want but what is necessary, Chan.

Korn gives him leave and squeezes a glass of cognac, convinced that he will need much more than one to hold the day.

War is declared...

And that's what's reciprocal.

In a dark alley, a medium-sized man sneaks between people. Dressed in a hood, he has an appointment of the utmost importance, with whom everything is done.

Tiger's eyes has contacts wherever it is needed and in all areas. He is a character who has always been underestimated in his life but who works in the shadows and has the plan to take revenge.

Korn is an odious character who took everything from him and takes everything from him. He tried to destabilize it by a monetary means even if it meant losing a lot of money but it did not work.

Bringing down the main family is more difficult than expected. Even if he is very close to them, it does not simplify things.

He has been a partner with the main family since the beginning of everything. He must not lose this time. Fortunately, he has insed his back by having placed a few billion baht in a secret bank account.

- You finally pick up the...

- Don't make me a scene!! It's already difficult for me! Korn received the gift you gave him... now he summons everyone to his house!! What is the plan?

- Nothing at all at the moment. We will see what will happen to this glimpse. I'm in front. Go to the place usually for you to know what.

- Yes Sir.

The two men greet each other to separate. But who could well hide behind the name Tiger's Eye?