7

"You better keep your mouth shut when I untie this cloth from you and only answer what I'm gonna ask, got it?!" the person asked with which Yn nodded hesitantly.
 He removed the cloth... but before he could ask anything police sirens could be heard from outside. the person clenched his jaw tightly before speaking, "you bitch even called the police right!" to which Yn shook her head. she doesn't have a phone or anythign to call anyone so how would she call a police. she doesn't even have the guts to do anything. 

"you dare to open the door and I will kill you" the person said pulling out his gun pointing on her forehead, what will she do? just stand there or run to the door?

She decided to run and quickly open the door and many police officers entered looking here and there while that person just stood there frozen with wide eyes but clenched jaw and his hand balled into a fist. 'How dare she!' he thought.
"there you are Lee!" one of the police said while coming to the guy. "the fuck you want from me!" the guy asked with anger visible in his eyes, "mind your language Lee. you are arrested!" the police said hhandcuffing the guy's hands making the gun drop on the floor.

Meanwhile Yn POV:
I didn't want to be asked about anything by a creepy stranger breaking into my house nor did I want to die. don't know why I still want to live. 
I turned my heels and quickly ran towards the front door and opened it hurriedly and a huge gang of police officers entered looking everywhere. one of them asked me if there's any guy who just broke in and asking for money. "I........I don't know w-what h-he wants b-but he......he w-was about to k-kill m-me s-sir he's up th-there" I said to the officer pointing upstairs. he nodded and the other police which was next to him went upstairs.

and the police started asking me questions like how did he break in, what did he do or say and all that crap.

~Time skip~

The police left after checking each and every corner of my house for i dont know what. 
I sighed in relied when they took the guy out! what the heck is happening in my life!
nothing ever happened like this ever in my life!
first almost getting kidnapped second some stranger breaking in my house!!
wait but how did he break in I locked both the front and back door....uhhhh whatever!

I went to my room and went to bed. 
the only question stuck in my head is............................ who called the police and told them about someone breaking in her house?

Hello my lovely readers!!!
I'm sooooo sorrryyyyy for making u guys wait again!!!
U can say I'm the world's worst author.
erm..... anyways, enjoy reading.

u'll probably have to wait for 1 or 2 weeks for next chapters.
I made this chap short cuz I didn't know what else to write so..... yeah
next chapters are probably gonna be long dw.