17

Ji Yeong was actually looking for you cuz you were nowhere to be found, he got super worried for you as his heartbeat became uneven... negative thoughts roaming inside his mind while he was jogging and looking for you everywhere; inside and outside the mansion but there was no sign of you.

He went back to the three mafias panting and breathing heavily,
"Bro you okay? what happened to you?" Taehyung asked and Ji Yeong shook his head as a no. 
"She....she's m..missing....Yn...Yn i.is...missing guys!" Ji Yeong said resting his plam on his chest to calm his heartbeat.

When he said that you're missing, the three boys said, "WHAT!" in unison as they too got very worried especially Jungkook... 
He himself doesn't know why but he's feeling uneasy thinking that their rival must've kidnapped you or something but he's hoping for you to be somewhere safe.

- Meanwhile -
"Stop moving too much for a second will you?!" He shouted as you're wiggling too much to loosen the grip of the ropes around your waist, hands and legs that were tied to the chair. you were feeling too hot because of the heavy dress and these ropes' tight grips around was making the situation way more harder for you.

You didn't stop, cuz you know you're strong. you'l fight for yourself if there's no one to help you. 
The man got so angry that he shot at the ceiling making you stop and flinch at the same time. 
"Please don't kill me..." you cried as you were too afraid of this stranger who just kiddnapped you out of no where. 
"I won't babygirl, I will wait for the right time..... let's see if your so-called brother and his friends comes here to help you" He says as a disgusting smirk appeared on his lips while he laughed like maniac he is. 

You got terrified, disgusted and your breath hitched; you don't wanna be here. 
He tied these ropes too tightly around you, your strength was gone... you really wished you didn't run away from Ji Yeong like that.... you forgot the fact that this world is cruel for a second.

- Meanwhile Them - 
"I tried calling her but she ain't answering" Ji Yeong says to the mafias through the earpods connected to his ears. He heard a sigh from Jimin before he spoke, "Keep trying".
"GUYS GUYS!!!" they heard Taehyung shouting as they waited for him to continue, "I just tracked her phone and she's in this abondoned building near Nakdong River" 
As soon as he said that all the boys made their way to that buiding including their men.

Reaching the place, they noticed the tight security of this kidnapper, but they're not too many for Bangtan boys... they can fight every single creature for their people whom they care about.
Jungkook instructed the boys and they began their work. 

Ji Yeong ran inside the building disguising as one of the men, he hurriedly climbed the stairs while looking for you. 
As he reached the 2nd floor, he heard a man talking from a distance, so he walked to that place and hid behind a pillar only to see one of Do hyuk's man standing there talking on his phone.

"Yes, I have her." "No I don't know, I don't see any sign of those boys yet---" 

*GUNSHOT*

As soon as the man heard the gunshot that Ji Yeong just shot somewhere, he hung up the phone and went to the direction to see; taking the chance Ji Yeong quickly ran to the room you were tied in, he noticed a key and locked the door from inside and thankfully the key worked.

Noticing Ji Yeong in the room, your heartbeat came to an ease. finally you felt safe but yet you were afraid of what is about to happen.
He quickly took out a knife from his waistband and cut all ur ropes, "Yn, I have to cover ur mouth ok? I won't hurt you. We have to get out of here" He said as u nodded. 
He quickly covered your mouth with a clean handkerchief and cut the ropes that were tied to your body. your waist, hands and legs felt a bit of relief after the grips of those ropes finally loosened. 

Carrying you in a bridal style, Ji Yeong quickly put on his mask as Jungkook instructed him and carefully jumped out of the broken window that was there. 
Thank god, it was the 2nd floor and it was kind of easy to jump or else you both would've died on the spot itself.
Ji Yeong ran to Jungkook's luxurious van while running quickly without anybody noticing. 
He closed the door of the van as he successfully made it there, sighing in relief, he removed the cloth from your mouth and a long breath escaped your mouth. 

"Th-thanking you" You said breathing heavily cuz you were very scared and tired.
"Don't thank me, I should be the one saving my sister from everything now" Ji Yeong replies as he passed you a smile causing you to smile too.

"Ok so you stay here quietly and wait for us here, alright? don't go anywhere, even if someone knocks don't answer just stay quiet and lie down for sometime Ok?" Ji Yeong commands as you nodded your head.
He gets out of the van carefully as you locked all the doors and windows of the limo from the driver seat, there are some stuff to close all these right? so yeah.

Ji Yeong looks around before going to entrance of the building just to see half of Do hyuk's men are dead. As he enters the building he finds Jimin fighting with the men, there were quiet a lot. so he decided to help him out. 

Jungkook and Taehyung must be in other places of this building killing these men of that bastard. 
Poor them couldn't enjoy the damn party because of this Do hyuk.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ik it's a short chapter but I hope u enjoy it.
Idk what to write, can't think of anything.
I'll make sure to make the next chapters a bit longer, guys I need to focus in my studies too. I'm in year 9 now and i gotta focus. i did enough drama and distraction to myself in the last 2 yrs (in yr 7 & 8) so yeah.

Dont keep waiting for me, u can read ur other authors' stories and live ur life.
Luv y'all.
Take care.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜