18

As the four boys were done doing their job they headed to the limo where you were, you were shivering in fear, forehead sweating, tears streaming down from your eyes and you had your face covered with your palms with all the negative thoughts running in your mind......
Hearing some knocks you shot your head up to see and you saw your brother, Jungkook and his two friends you quickly wiped your tears with the back of your hand unlocked the doors and opened the door for them to enter.
They passed you a sweet smile while you forced a weak smile... you felt someone's stare on you so you turned your eyes to Jungkook and he was staring you with an unreadable emotionless face... as you couldn't keep the eye contact you shifted your gaze to the ground when you heard his deep husky voice, " why were you crying?" 

You let out a breath which you didn't know you were holding for so long before answering in your weak voice, "I..I.. w-wasn't.. " You heard him sigh and they sat on their places as Jungkook turned on the automatic driver mode, you were really surprised seeing how modern Jungkook is while on the hand you didn't even know anything about cars.
Your brother was on your right, his hands were caressing your hair and he was side hugging you while Jungkook was on your left his eyes fixed on his phone.
Scooting closer to your brother, you rested your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes as you fell asleep immediately.

~Time skip~
The limo had come to a halt as Jimin and Taehyung began heading out while Ji Yeon stayed there staring at Jungkook who was busy on his phone for some help to carry you but this mafia is not even bothering to look at him at all.
 "Jungkook!" Ji Yeong called out his name to which Jungkook hummed in reply, "mind helping me a bit?" "in what?"Jungkook asked in his annoyed tone. "carry your queen" when Ji Yeong said that Jungkook turned his towards him furrowing his eyebrows before saying, "she's not my queen...... yet" he said the last word in a low tone so that Ji Yeong wouldn't hear him or else he would tease him so much and he hates it.
"she will be oneday now carry her! my shoulder is dying" Ji Yeong then started pretending as if his shoulder had a blade inside him or something making Jungkook roll his eyes as he got up to carry you. even though Ji Yeong's acting didn't convince him he still decided to carry you cuz that's what his heart told him to so he's just following his heart.....
Putting your hands behind his hands, he slid his hands under your knees and back as he carefully carried you in his arms while Ji Yeong loved this amazing scene in front of him. 
They both walked out of the limo together with you sleeping like a baby in Jungkook's arms. 

As Jungkook placed you on his bed, he ordered the maid to change your clothes to something comfortable and left. 
The maid did as she was ordered, after she was done she covered your body with the duvet and left the room carefully closing the door behind her. 

~Time skip to next morning~
Opening your eyes, you sat up straight and stretched your arms while observing your surroundings with your half eyes closed. Suddenly, you stopped what you were doing and noticed you were in someone else's bed and not yours.
You got even more shocked to see your favourite black dress changed to a black hoodie and sweatpants which you knew didn't belong to you.

You began biting your nails in nervousness thinking who did all of this when suddenly someone entered inside as you lifted your head up to see who it was, you found Jungkook with his signature cold face then your eyes travelled to his eyes but then you looked away cuz his intense stare was killing you, "If you're wondering, I asked a maid to change your clothes...... you were asleep so I brought you here..... to my room... also don't worry I didn't do anything to you.... and.... freshen up and come downstairs for breakfast...... we're waiting....." 
Lifting your head up again you found him turning around as his back faced you and left the room.

Sighing, you got up stretching your arms more you headed to the bathroom to do your morning routine. 

~Time skip~ (your author is very lazy that's why there are so many time skips don't mind her)
You were sitting on the bed in Jungkook's room; yes you're in Jungkook's room, he brought you to his room, he doesn't know why he did that either..... he's just following his heart.......