9

-2 years later -

Yn had moved to Busan a year ago. A lot of unusual things happened back in Seoul which always kept her a confused soul and literally messing up everything again and again.
Instead of working as a stupid waitress again, she decided to become an employee of a company, Park Enterprise. she likes being in the company because everyone is nice to her, she's friends with almost all the employees; the only sad thing is that the CEO of the company is just a bit cold hearted to everyone but the CEO does not scold at her for anything which she's really happy about. He gives her million chances if she comes late, even if her excuse are lame he still gives her chance. BUT he sometimes makes her heart flutter just by his intense gaze or his words.

It's been almost 11 months since she's been working in the company, and the salary is much better than what that stupid mr choi would give, thinking about him just makes Yn roll her eyes in annoyance. 'He's just a stupid jerk' is what she calls him all the time in her mind whenever he thinks about him.

"ms. kang, mr park is calling you in his office" one of employee informed Yn making her coma back to reality.
Yn organizes her messy desk and makes her way towards Mr. Park's office. she knocked on the door three times until she heard a voice from the other side of the door saying, "come in.".

She enters inside bowing at him, "Mr Park, you called me?" She asked standing front of his desk. "Yes, yn...." He paused and looked at Yn sitting straight on his chair and continued, "soo....I think I need a secretary and I would like you to be my secretary, is that fine with you?" he asked raising his left eyebrow "I...uhh.....I--umm-- why me? I mean there are other employees too they--" he cut her off saying, "but I want you" He said looking intensely at her eyes raising his one eyebrow making her gulp the lump of her throat hard, he fact is he kinda likes her but doesn't want to admit it because a friend of his told him about her thats why he hired Yn in his company, and if he tells his that friend about him being in love with her, his friend his gonna kill him. 
{Any guesses who's that friend???😏}

Yn has nothing to say because she doesn't know what to say so she agreed, "uhmm.... fine I'll be your secretary but don't be too harsh on me okie?" she said in trying to sound cute making Jimin chuckle a bit at her cuteness before replying, "Ok but in some situations I'll have to" "Then NO!" She said almost shouting but lowered her voice when she realised her volume, "I....I'm sorry for raising my voice please forgive me" she said bowing 90° at him. "aish this girl!!" he mumbled to himself slowly shaking his head, "you don't have to bow like that missy, anyways...... I'm just giving you promotion so think about it" He said getting up and leaving his office while there stood Yn being a confused soul not understanding anything that just happened. 

she just started at the door blinking her continuously before getting back to her senses, she got out of the room and walked back to her desk. 
The other employees looked at Yn waiting to hear what had happened, she understood what they wanted just by looking at their expression she smiled before answering, "Mr Park wants me to be his 'secretary' as promotion" she said making everyone gasp in shock, she continued, "but I don't wanna be his secretary because I just don't want to but he's like 'I'm giving you a promotion so think about it' " she started mocking him in a cute way making everyone aww and laugh at her cuteness.

All the other employees immediately got back to their work as soon as they noticed their boss and his friend and watching Yn mocking him, she didn't realise because she kept on mocking him until she heard a cough behind her, "AH! what the hell!" she shouted almost jumping off her seat looking back, "oh mr park.... H-hii I'm s-sorry" she said nervously forcing a smile and looking at him while he intensely looked at her with a poker face, "continue what you were saying missy" he said in his husky voice making shivers run down her spine. "huh! I--- I wasn't s-saying anything" she said to him while dying inside getting caught red handed, she could feel her cheeks burning in embarrassment. 
"Hmm I see you're a very good liar, what happened to the girl who was literally mocking me right now?" He said folding his arms on his chest whie his friend stood beside him, Yn widened her eyes realising the person beside her boss, "Y-you again?" she asked pointing at the person beside her boss, the guy chuckled before answering, "Duh. so you remember me very well, we just met like once or twice" He said also using his deep husky voice smirking making her heart beat crazily like nothing! she doesn't know what the fudge is going on right now. 

"Oh you guys already met!" Jimin said being surprised looking at Jungkook. {Oh shit I just exposed him again 😅}  "Mhmm indeed we did" Jungkook said in a not-so interested tone. "ahhh, now everything makes sense--" Jimin stopped when he noticed Jungkook glaring at him and chuckled looking at the maknae, "umm..... what's going on?" yn asked staring at both the men blinking her eyes being confused, "oh sorry I amost forgot you're here for a second.. anyways you thought about the promotion yet miss kang yn?" Jimin said looking at Yn with his cold flirty eyes smirking inside looking at her reaction. "ahm... n-no not yet" she said turning her face infront looking at the blank black screen of her computer. "you're 24 hours to think, I need your answer tomorrow" He said and left the place while Jungkook stood there looking at Yn and Jimin again and again, "Come fast Jungkook-ah don't stand there like a statue" He heard Jimin shouting from afar as he also went wherever Jimin went. 

The employees looked at Yn, some were shocked but some were looking at her with a teasing look. the employee beside her kept on asking her about how she met Jungkook and everything but she just said she'll tell her everything later on which she'll never do because she doesn't want everyone to tease her. 

Hello my sweet cheeks, how's everyone doing?! umm... sooo I decided to reveal the unknown person in the last chapters who saved Yn other than our baby bear in the upcoming chapters sooo stay tuned. I tried making tis chap long since chap 8 was really short i guess. Don't mind my spellings and everything I don't see the screen when I'm typing plus I use laptop so yeah.
Love y'all. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜