V2 | 3.0: Harvest Moon Festival 3

Hey guys!

It's finally here, and I like it!

Next chapter will be Y/N going to Valentino's strip club and meeting Angel Dust again, so get ready for that!

Seeya!

-------

Y/N P.O.V

I stood in front of Lin and Joe's house, I was backed to a wall and leaned on it with my arms crossed and my right leg on the wall.

I looked up, watching Blitzo stare at the hell-horse with a smile and admiration. I sighed before moving away from the wall, turning around and bumping into someone.

 I looked down and saw Moxxie rubbing his head

Y/N: "Oh, sorry. You good?"

Moxxie: "I'm fine..."

Y/N: "..."

I inched closer to Moxxie, kneeling and looking at him with sympathetic eyes. 

Y/N: "Moxxie.. I.. I know you're sad. Disappointed.. But, just know I'm here for you."

Moxxie: "It's.. not that."

Y/N: "What is it?"

Moxxie: "It's because you have to constantly save me, protect me.. Vouch for me. It's always been what you've done, and yet.. I can never repay that."

Y/N: "Because I never did want you to."

Moxxie: "What..?"

Y/N: "Moxxie.. After I met you at that carnival, your father saw my potential."

(STORY TIMEEE!)

I was already nearly taller than him and I was a troublemaker, a very, very smart troublemaker. He offered me a job to.. 'watch' you. Didn't talk to my parents about it, but secretly I accepted.

 There my job as a bodyguard started. I was told to protect you and no less. No friendship, no love.. Eventually, it became everything I had. I became more stern with myself, forced my body to work more, and pulled countless all nighters.

As you grew older, the target on your head grew bigger. It turned from bullies and dumbasses, to.. Assassins and gang members. I never wanted to be friends with you, all I cared about was protecting you.

And, in that, I found a desire.. A desire to become closer with you, and I did. And it grew my burning passion to caring for you. So when you see me overdoing it, it's not because I don't think you can handle yourself, it's because I've developed an instinct to protect you.

(End Of Story!)

Moxxie: "I.. Why.. Why did you never tell me?"

Y/N: "I wasn't allowed to. But when Chaz came along, I was released from my job as your bodyguard. I assumed that it would've been alright since Chaz could protect you.. I was so wrong. What happened to you was my fault."

Moxxie: "No.. I should've seen it coming.. Before that point all he cared about was sex and money. Never just genuine love, and I was too oblivious to notice."

Y/N: "I'm glad you met Millie then. If she wasn't here I'd be 10 times more protective, heh."

Moxxie: "Yeah.. I love that woman. A-anyways, I have to use the bathroom, I'll be back."

Y/N: "Seeya, buddy."

I turned over. Looking away and leaning my head down while crossing my arms. It's been over 20 years since I accepted the task to watch Moxxie, and only now was I able to tell him.. I'm glad he took it well, that was the only reason I was anxious to tell him.