V3 | 2.0: The Show!

Yo! I'm back!
After seeing the new episode (Which has also sparked the idea of some Stolas x Y/N stuffz)
I've decided to kick my grief in the ass and write to forget it!

Anywho, since this is a celebration for the 10k thingy, what should I do?
It's up to yall!
Also, I'm trying a new style of writing. Not a big change, but larger paragraphs, AKA more detail.
Anyways, EN-FUCKING-JOY!

-----

Y/N P.O.V

Nearly fifteen minutes ago, I was sent a location to go to, specifically by Angel Dust himself.. To one of his clubs. Which, to be honest, was an experience I thought I'd never have.

Honestly, I had no idea it was so close to where I lived.. Well, they probably changed locations every session, so I wouldn't be surprised.

But, hey.. At least it wasn't a hassle. I wandered around like a dog, though. I ended up having to act for direct instructions to the place, since I never was too familiar with the Pride Ring, despite living there. 

I sighed after watching my phone, tapping on it and texting Angel Dust. When I slid it back into my pocket, I looked up, witnessing the humongous building in front of me. Tens of pink boards and a large arrow pointed to the entrance. 

So... This was unexpected. When Angel Dust mentioned a club, I thought of a large stage and lots of drinks, similar to Ozzie's. 

But this is.. A lot bigger. It's like a whole show was happening here. Wait, I'm pretty sure that's what he called them-.. But, it didn't really matter. It's still gonna be fun.

Though, pastel-colored lights flared from outside of the club, letting out an insane, yet lo-fi beat that could be heard from outside.

All around were billboards pointing to the club, many having Angel Dusts' face and some corny caption like "Bored and horny? Come down to Angels!" or something similar.

They really go all out with this stuff.. Don't they? I let out a soft cackle, a rarity, but it still happens.

Walking over to the, very, VERY long line that was in front of me, I put my arms into my jacket, silently looking around. I usually don't admire things, but this were impressive. I know Angel isn't a big rich man, but this HAD to be expensive.

Actually.. I heard that Valentino runs this place, maybe that explained it. That tall asshole always had riches, I wonder what he did when he lived on Earth. I glanced down to my phone, checking for a text from Angel.

Nothing. Which was good, in a way. I walked forward to the huge line, turning over and laying my back on a brick wall, arching my leg upwards and placing it on the wall as well. I minded my own business, scrolling and tapping through my phone. I did have a lot of social media apps, surprisingly.

Could someone even guess a silent assassin has a Twitter account? Well, I do. And I actually regularly post on there, I mostly have it to keep up with Hell's news. It's been a big help. Since I wanted to pass some time, I decided to post something.

Honestly, I'm not surprised that literally seconds after I posted I had this many likes

Honestly, I'm not surprised that literally seconds after I posted I had this many likes. Usually, when someone uses Angel Dust in their post, weirdos tend to like them and express jealousy. It's become normal to me. I glanced up, seeing the line shorten a small bit. I stood up and approached the nearby person, standing about two feet away and keeping my distance.

I don't like being around people I don't know, and to be honest, I'd move further, but someone has already taken the spot behind me.. It's so congested, it feels weird. I tried not to mind it though, I'm a veteran, I'm supposed to stand strong. I just want a good time tonight.

I looked to my right, and then.. Somehow, in some way, the line was shortened by 10 people in the span of seconds. I looked further just to see 5 instead of 1 bouncer in front of the entrance.. Well, at least now it means I can get inside faster. I sighed with relief, moving forward and waiting.

Maybe it was going a bit too fast... Before I could even get to my phone, the line shortened once again. I gave up, sliding my hand along with my phone into my pocket and looking forth, deciding to wait for the line to dwindle out.

Though, it wasn't long at all anymore, it was still a few minutes. Some people faked IDs, some people had attitudes, and overall it was just insane. But, at least it was moving faster. I stepped once more, and then a few more.. Before it was down to 2 more people before me.

Luckily, it moved smoothly and the two were 'good' people, walking into the doors with big smiles and happy faces. But me, I had a straight face, yeah, getting to meet AND having VIP to Angel Dusts' show is great, but I feel empty for some reason.

Eh, it probably isn't anything. I walked up, and saw five bouncers, all seemed to be your standard beefy guys with red skin and huge horns. Neither of them had good looks either, some had white spots, and some had white scleras or red ones. And they seemed to act a bit too tough..

I could definitely beat all 5 in a fight.

Bouncer #3: "Hey man, you got an ID?"

Y/N: "Yeah, here."

I went into my pockets, grabbed a wallet, and opened it, sliding out an ID and handing it to them. Seconds later, they nodded and passed it back.

Bouncer #1: "Where's your card?"

Y/N: "Card..?"

Bouncer #1: "The entrance card, dumbass."

I glared suspiciously, Angel never told me about a card, I looked down to my phone, growling. 

Y/N: "This damned long-limbed motherfucker.."

I looked up with a calmer look, putting my finger up, thankfully, they were all as tall as me, so it seemed like I was telling them to wait.