MRS. SHOWOFF

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

"Oh my fucking god.."

Aleena rolled over and turned off her phone, trying to get in more sleep. She had stayed up all night working on a few outfits for Jaden's photoshoot. 

Truly, she loves J with her whole heart, they're best friends! She helped him get through so much, and he did the same- 

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

Aleena exclaimed, picking up the phone, grumbling and huffing.

"Mhhm, Aleena speak- fuck... speaking"

She spoke with a yawn.

"Thank god, Leens! The fuck took you so long?"

Jaden said with a laugh.

"Oh. Hi, Jaden, what's up? You woke me up!"

She rolled her eyes, scoffing.

"It's like 11 am, wake the fuck up!"

Eyes were rolled, yet again.

"Oh, fuck off! I was up, ALL NIGHT, WORKING ON YOUR STUPID OUTFITS!"

Aleena exclaimed, huffing.

"My bad, My bad, I should fire your ass for talking to your boss like that."

She could practically hear the smirk on his face.

"Go to hell, and come over. I made a shirt and I need to see if it fits."

Jaden agreed and hung up. She got up, brushed her teeth and put on some tight shorts and a low cut crop top. She truly had no idea why she felt the constant need to impress him, to be quite frank. 

It could be the fact that she doesn't want her best friend to think she's ugly, or the fact that before they met she had the biggest crush on him. She was aware she craved his validation,  just not a clue why.

Aleena texted Jaden.

Aleena: Don't fucking bring Stas.

Aleena truly hated her, she was full of herself, and full of plastic.

Jaden: gottchu, I won't lol

She let out a sigh of relief, thank god. The whole team has been working so hard since tour was coming up, and she was not about to deal with stupid fucking Stassie. 

Aleena cleaned up her workspace, putting away fabric and her DTG printer. The record machine in the corner of the living room seemed so dull of life, so she picked up her "Kickstart My Heart" Vinyl and let it play. 

She's the biggest Motley Crue fan to exist, honestly. She was a modern lover stuck in the 80s. 

"HE'S THE ONE THEY CALL DR. FEELGOOD, HE'S GONNA MAKE YOU FEELL ALRIGHT!"

She shook her hips to the rhythm and sung her little heart out. Jaden had gotten inside the house a few minutes ago, but to him, Aleena not knowing anyone was there was quite amusing to him.

"ONE THING YOULL UNDERSTAND, DR. FEELGO- FUCKING SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK?"

Aleena was singing when she turned around and found Jaden leaning against her door. 

"Sup, looking good, Mrs. Showoff."

Jaden looked her up and down and wandered onto the couch. She could feel her face getting hot at the compliment. 

Her crush never went away, really, she just found a way to live with it, push it so far down so that she could shit it out, and pretended it never happened. 

It was so embarrassing when he first found out...

FLASHBACK.

Aleena, Jaden, Bryce, and a few other bitches were drunk sitting in Bryce's house.

"Yo, Jaden!"

Bryce said, making the room turn their heads. Aleena paled. Recently, she admitted to Bryce that before she met Jaden, she had the biggest crush on him.

"Bryce...stop."

Aleena was deadly serious. Jaden looked confused.

"Wassup, dawg?"

Aleena bit her nails.

"Bryce seriously, it's irrelevant now, so fucking stop. I don't- I don't even think that anymore-"

She tried to reason while Bryce tried to play fuckin' match maker.

"Mhmm... and if it's just "Sooo Irrelevant" Why do you care if he knows?"

She paused trying to think of a reason.

"Because-..."

She couldn't think of one. He was right. She didn't like him anymore, or she was trying to tell herself that, so why did she care if he knew?

"Exactly. Now I just found it so adorable that little Leena used to have the biggest crush on Jaden Hossler." 

Bryce smirked triumphally while Aleena turned bright red. She tried to think of something to say while she scratched the back of her neck.

"Didn't everyone in 2020..? Ahaha.."

Aleena was beyond embarrassed. Embarrassed didn't compare to  what she felt. She was completely,  and utterly humiliated. 

Jaden just chuckled and smirked. 

He placed a hand on her chin, turning her head towards him. Jaden brushed a strand of hair out of her face and leaning in, brushing his cheek up against hers while he whispered in her ear. 

"It was quite obvious, babe, but I'm honored."

He smirked and pulled away to look at Aleena's stunned face.

END OF FLASHBACK.

A/N (Woo, first chapter done! I have a few prewritten, updates will most likely be irregular, buut I promise it'll be worth it! Fast paced, but you'll see why dw ;). Leave comments, I love to read them!!! leave your opinions as well!)