2 YEARS LATER!! PLEASE READ!!

Hey, loves! 

Oh my god, so it's been 2 years since I've read and or written this book! I was looking through my books and found this like 'oh my god'...

I love the idea of having a book based off of this song, but over the past few months I've been working on 7 *** new books! I will upload all 7 as soon as they are completed, since I hate uploading and not finishing them! 

If you like Motley Crue, JXDN (well you're reading this so duh!), and Harry Potter, stay tuned for that! 

I have a completely new idea for this story (Modern JXDN), and Will try and post updates regularly. I would completely unpublish this, re write it fully, and then post it! But, I acknowledge that (SOMEHOW?!) there was people who enjoyed this story, so I will keep it up and try to post on it regularly! 

Do keep in mind I am working on 7 other stories so please give me time if uploads take longer than usual! 

I will keep the 12 ish chapters this story has and post them at the end of the book for some nostalgia ahha!  

Like said, There won't be Mads, Vidcon, Josh being his best friend, etc! Because I really wish there was more Modern JXDN stories out! 

This story will be fast paced, drama filled, heart breaking, and suspenseful! 

Social media and irl story!

If you like the sound of that please keep reading!