not me forgetting to name this part

Jaden decided it would be smart to go to Aleena's house, it was like he had no control over his body and someone was controlling him, like they needed him to go there for some odd reason.

(Previously in the last chapter.)

Jaden had a spare key for her house, because he knew if she was doing something she would not get up to answer a stupid door. 

And since Jaden was her best friend...

She gave him a spare key to walk inside anytime he wanted.

Jaden unlocked the door, looking around the house for her.

He looked in her room, the bathroom, kitchen, etc. The only reason he didn't leave was because her car was still out front.

Jaden stopped dead in his tracks when he saw an absolute goddess laying down outside. In that moment he questioned everything. If he had a girlfriend, why SHE wasn't his girlfriend, why she wasn't in his arms right now, why his pants were growing tighter- oh, we know the answer to that one. ;)

She was his best friend, but in that moment none of that mattered.

He tried to keep it cool when he walked up to her, but it didn't last.

"Hey, Leens.."

Aleena looked up at him, glowing like an angel in his eyes. Her sun kissed skin and her brown hair shining a gold hue just mesmerized him.

She got up, standing up in front of him.

"Hey, J, I didn't know you'd be here."

Her smiled killed him endlessly, he was at a loss for words.

"I was uh- stopping by to, you know... hang."

Aleena chuckled, gently pushing past him and walking into the kitchen.

He watched her walk, and the view from behind was unforgettable.

She stood inside the kitchen, getting a glass of water when Jaden finally caught up.

"Starring, Hossler?"

She turned and asked with a playful smirk.

"Holy shit, Aleena.. You look... beautiful."

She knew that this was wrong, he had someone else waiting for him at home. But, if it was so wrong why'd it feel so good..? It felt so right.

Aleena picked up a orange and accidentally dropped it.

"Oh fuck, I'm so stupid."

She sighed, bending down right in front of him and slowly picking it up.

Next thing she knew Jaden had her pressed against the wall, with his hand above her head.

"What the fuck are you doing to me, Leena..?"

Jaden questioned, breathing heavily.

She looked up at him, feigning innocence.

"I don't know, am I doing something that bothers you..?"

She reached her hand inside his shirt, gently grazing his abs with her fingertips.

"No, definitely not.."

Their lips met, and it felt so right.

She always thought those romance books were full of shit, when they said the fireworks went off, sparks electrocuting their bodies in all the right ways. But, they weren't lying or wrong.

(Previously in the last chapter.)

...........................................................................................................................

Jaden got out of bed and groaned, seeing his ... morning wood. 

He automatically assumed it was real and turned around in bed to kiss Aleena  good morning.

When he turned he didn't see some hot goddess chick, he saw Stas, his girlfriend.

To say he was confused was an understatement. 

"Wasn't I...? I thought that I was.."

he was surprised to admit that he was incredibly disappointed, all he could think about was how beautiful Aleena looked, and how desperate he was for her.

Stas looked at him and smiled and as much as it was fucked up, in the moment it wasn't a big deal. 

Jaden moved stas onto her stomach so he couldn't see her face with her ass pushed up into the air.

"Don't make too much noise, baby.."

Stas giggled and nodded, which he grunted at. Stas didn't have a laugh like Aleena did.

He closed his eyes and pushed himself into her, imaging it was Aleena.

"Fuck.."

Jaden groaned, the only reason he felt so good was because he felt like it was his best friends slick walls, not his girlfriends.

It was fucked up, and sick, but he had never felt so good, and had never came so fast.

Jaden got up and didn't spare a glance at his girlfriend as he went into the bathroom

"Can I join you?"

Stassie asked with a smile.

"No, go do something else."

His cold demenor was shocking to stassie. She sighed, and left the house.

Jaden got into the shower and rinsed away this thoughts.

He got out, wrapped his towel around his waist and face timed Aleena. 

She answered and looked at him with a shocked expression.

"Woah, buddy forgot his clothes?"

She laughed, she was in bed with only a bra with the comforter covering her, sadly he couldn't see anything, but he wished he did.

"Wanna hang out today or something? Let me taking you shopping."

She smiled and agreed, even though she was confused.

"Yeah sure, I can pay, it's okay."

Jaden shook his head.

"You don't have to pay for anything, sweetheart, I'll pick you up in 45."