STICKY SWEET

"Dude, were you even listening?"

Jaden asked. She shook her head with a bashful expression.

"Sorry, I was thinking of a memory.. anyway!"

She grabbed a white shirt with the word "Sex" on it.

"Put this on."

Jaden shrugged his shoulders and pulled off his shirt, making her turn bright red and clear her throat.

"I thought you'd go to the restroom, but okay.."

Jaden took in her appearance and laughed.

"What? You can't handle the fact that you like what you see?"

She cleared her throat again, baffled.

"I- uhm...I most definitely do NOT like- uh.. whatever that is.."

His eyebrows raised at her stuttering.

"Your throat seems a little emty since you keep clearing it, I could fill it up for you."

He winked and her eues doubled in size. His personality was flirty in general but holy shit.

"JADEN! SHUT- SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH AND PUT ON THE SHIRT!"

He raised his hands up in defense and threw it on. It was quite cute and fit him well.

"Fuck off, Leena, you know I'm only playing with you."

"You look good!"

Aleena exclaimed, he smiled which could melt any girls heart.

Jaden made his way into the kitchen and downed her gallon of milk.

"J, the fuck are you doing?"

She asked with a laugh. He just shrugged using the excuse that he was thirsty. "Sticky Sweet" came on and she squealed, grabbing his hands and dancing with her. 

"When she calls me up, My voice starts to shake!"

Aleena screamed as he laughed at her.

"Over right away, well, Oh, good God there's a fire, In my pants"

Jaden smirked as he sang and looked down at his pants which made her chuckle.

"Then lightening strikes, And she laughs that evil laugh"

They sang Sticky Sweet and danced the night away laughing and acting silly.

"Now when I've done good she slaps me on the ass, It takes more than ten seconds To satisfy this lass, The way she walks, I swear Should be a crime, Sirens scream every time you walk by"

His smile made her feel weak at the knees, his voice was so flirty it made him question if he knew Stas existed.

"So sticky sweet.."

In his eyes, her smile was so so sticky sweet, "I bet something else on her is too... Jaden, focus, What about stas?  stop." He looked down at her with a smirk that was so handsome it could kill.

"Oo, baby, you make me feel so good"

His eyes turned dark as he said it. She looked up at him and swallowed. 

"Damn, Wish I was looking up at him and swallowing something else- what the fuck?"

"You're so sticky sweet, hm?" His wink made her need to sit down. Why the fuck was he being so flirty today? It doesn't make sense. 

He ran off to the bathroom because, well, what did you expect to happen after downing a gallon of milk. 

His phone started ringing, she didn't want to be nosey but it could be important, and since she technically worked for Jaden she had the ability to answer those type of calls, he also trusted her with his life.

"Hello, speaking for Jaden Hossler, may I ask whos speaking?"

Aleena asked polietly.

"It's his girlfriend, why the hell do you have his phone?"

Aleena pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed.

"Because he's in the restroom."

Stassie scoffed.

"Ok, and why are you with him?"

She internally groaned.

"Because he's at my- why do you care?"

Stassie was getting on her ever lasting nerve.

"Because he's my boyfriend."

"Oh my god I am aware, you said that 27 times!"

Stassie gasped.

"Don't yell at me! I'm not even surprised he's at your house.."

The groan finally came out.

"I'm not surprised either, you know why? Because we are best friends and work together!"

This time Stassie scoffed.

"Yeah whatever, know your place."

"How about you? Because I'm not about to take shit from a fucking Kardashian wanna be full of plastic."

And with that she hung up.

Holy fucking shit she hated that girl. Not even because she was with Jaden, but because she's a total fucking bitch with no chill and thinks she's better than everyone else on the face of the earth.