Fallen oranges ;)

Warnings - sexual content ?

Aleena was an interesting girl.

 Currently?

 She was lounging outside in a mesh robe with feathers on the ends and a matching lingerie set that could be seen underneath.

 With a romance book in hand and looking out at her pool, listening to nature, life could not get any better.

Right?

Jaden had a spare key for her house, because if she was doing something she would not get up to answer a stupid door.  She hated to get up just to sit back down, and since Jaden was her best friend... 

She gave him a spare key to walk inside anytime he wanted. 

Jaden unlocked the door, looking around the house for her. 

He looked in her room, the bathroom, kitchen, etc. The only reason he didn't leave was because her car was still out front.

Jaden stopped dead in his tracks when he saw an absolute goddess laying down outside. In that moment he questioned everything. If he had a girlfriend, why SHE wasn't his girlfriend, why she wasn't in his arms right now, why his pants were growing tighter- oh, we know the answer to that one. ;)

She was his best friend, but in that moment none of  that mattered. 

He tried  to keep it cool when he walked up to her, but it didn't last.

"Hey, Leens.."

Aleena looked up at him, glowing like an angel in his eyes. Her sun kissed skin and her brown hair shining a gold hue just mesmerized him. 

She got up, standing up in front of him. 

"Hey, J, I didn't know you'd be here."

Her smiled killed him endlessly, he was at a loss for words.

"I was uh- stopping by to, you know... hang."

Aleena chuckled, gently pushing past him and walking into the kitchen. 

He watched her walk, and the view from behind was unforgettable. 

She stood inside the kitchen, getting a glass of water when Jaden finally caught up. 

"Starring, Hossler?"

She turned and asked with a playful smirk. 

"Holy shit, Aleena.. You look... beautiful."

She knew that this was wrong, he had someone else waiting for him at home. But, if it was so wrong why'd it feel so good..? It felt so right.

Aleena picked up a orange and accidentally dropped it.

"Oh fuck, I'm so stupid." 

She sighed, bending down right in front of him and slowly picking it up. 

Next thing she knew Jaden had her pressed against the wall, with his hand above her head.

"What the fuck are you doing to me, Leena..?"

Jaden questioned, breathing heavily.

She looked up at him, feigning innocence. 

"I don't know, am I doing something that bothers you..?"

She reached her hand inside his shirt, gently grazing his abs with her fingertips.

"No, definitely not.."

Their lips met, and it felt so right. 

She always thought those romance books were full of shit, when they said the fireworks went off, sparks electrocuting their bodies in all the right ways. But, they weren't lying or wrong. 

Their lips molded together like two puzzle pieces who have been waiting to find each other.

In Greek mythology it's told that people were made with 2 heads, 4 arms, 4 legs, etc, etc. When birthed, they're separated, and have to find their other half.

She had found her missing half. Her person. It all felt so right, and she didn't give a fuck about the obvious consequences.

She gasped. jumping out of bed, looking around.

"Holy fucking shit."

Aleena realized what happened. She just had a fucking wet dream about her boss and or best friend.

5 words found their way into Aleena's mind. 

"I am so fucking screwed."

Little did she know, the universe was aligned, god was real, Cupid for that matter was real, and that Jaden Hossler had the exact same dream.