TWO QUESTIONS.

Revo: Since you can see both questions, I just decided to answer both in one entry! So, up first, autumnynyah! Oh, by the way, Autumn, I can spell your name without having to look to the comments now XD

Law: Memories.... *shudders*

Revo: *glances at autumn* What kind of memories.

Law: I... Don't wanna talk about it....

Revo: What could have been so traumatic, that it caused you to hate bread?

Law: *begins to shiver* The D....

Revo: *chokes* E-EH?!

Law: Doflamingo....

Revo:*sighs* Nearly. Shit. Myself. *clears throat* Drake?

Drake: I found that having the constant annoyance of being told what to do unbearable. In the end, I left the marines. I'm not a naturally violent person, so being forced to fight makes me uncomfortable and I get annoyed.

Revo: Straight to the point. Thanks Drake, you're easy to work with unlike some people. *glares at Law*

Law: *huffs*

Revo: Anyways, Sabo?

Sabo: Well, um... I'll be honest. Two reasons, really. First was I didn't want to risk going back to that place. If I was found by a noble or my parents... it'd be game over. Secondly, I didn't believe I was strong enough. I barely left port and I was shot down, I'd never have been able to face them. What an embarrassment I would have been. Plus... I left without a goodbye. They could've hated me for it, for all I know.

Revo: Well they don't! Luffy is happy you're alive.

Sabo: *smiles* Damn brother...

Revo: *shakes head* Anyway, there you have it! Hey, thanks for answering the questions, guys!

Law: *still trembling violently*

Drake: No problem.

Sabo: Any time.