Question from SephoraAdaline!

Revo:Gomene! I know we've been gone a while, but the guys were helping me with studying! Since so many questions have come in, I won't do them in order! Just whichever strikes my fancy at the time!

Law: Revo-ya, shouldn't we get a say in what questions we answer?

Me: Nope! Not at all, I'm your manager! So, let's begin!

ASL: *reads the...question?*

Ace: *chuckles* Well then, that was beautiful~. Thank you for the song, Sephora.

Sabo: *nods* Mhm, arigatou~

Luffy:... I'm confused. I'm not crying, and I'm not tired. Oi, Sephora, what is this?!

Law: *facepalms* I think I'll answer my question now. *reads it and chuckles* Well then, how bold Sephora-ya. Of course you can call me Smirk-ya.... *smirks*

Kid: *huffs and pushes Law aside* My turn now, Trafalgar. K-Ketchup-ya?! WHY YOU-I'LL RIP YOU TO FUCKING SHREDS!!!

Revo:*sighs* Bon...

Bonney: *nods* Yep. On it. *walks over and turns Kid into a child* Pfft, the irony~

Revo: *snickers* How adorable~

Law: Aww, Eustass-ya. You're one of those children who are so repulsive, they're cute~

Kid: SHUT THE FUCK UP, TRAFALGAR! I'LL KILL YOU!

Law: Hai, Hai. Of course you will. Ne, Sephora-ya, let's get out of here, shall we? *chuckles*

Revo: *gets hugged by Ace while I sob* Th-They grow u-up so f-fast! My b-baby Law!

Ace: *sweat drops and turns to you all* You should probably go.