Lost

Chapter Twenty Seven- Lost

Harley sat on the edge of the boat, as JJ loaded on the last crate of food. She tapped her foot frantically, and bit on her nails, checking the time again. 3:07.

"Dude where is he?" Kie asked, pacing slightly.

"Give him a second he'll be here" pope said with confidence, although that faded for all of them at the sound of sirens.

"JJ?" Kie turned to the blonde.

"Yeah get back on the boat, get back on the boat, untie it" JJ instructed and Harley immediately jumped up and began untying the boat from the dock.

"Wait" JJ stopped her, and Harley looked up.

"No fucking way" she shook her head.

"You've got to be kidding me"

"Erm I'm sorry?"

Harley immediately jumped to her feet and ran to her brother, pulling him into the tightest hug, and he hugged her back with a laugh.

"Shoupe let me take it for a spin" John B smirked as Harley pulled away from their hug.

"Okay that's believable" Kie laughed as John B approached her and hugged her too.

"I'll buy that for now" Harley shrugged.

"It wasn't easy bro, but I got the phantom for ya, and she runs like it was yesterday" JJ smiled, jangling the keys before tossing them to John B.

"You ready to go?" Harley asked him and John B looked around.

"Where's Sarah?" He asked.

"She's not with you?" Kie frowned.

"No, no we got separated in the swamp she said she was gonna meet me here!" John B said, his voice beginning to panic slightly.

"No we haven't seen her man" pope shook his head.

"John B look at me. I know you feel bad about leaving but there's no time man. You've got plenty of gas, plenty of food, when you get to that point, it's a straight shot across the dismal swamp okay? When you get there, you lay low alright? Hang out for a couple of weeks, and then go over land, cross the border at Brownsville alright? You got that? Brownsville. Hey! You got that?" JJ commanded John Bs attention as John B looked at Harley

"Yeah. Yeah Brownsville" John B nodded.

"Alright saddle up water cowboy you got this" JJ told him.

Harley jumped onto the boat next to her brother, and stared at JJ. He was looking straight back at her.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry for throwing us off a cliff with this whole treasure hunting thing" John B began to cry slightly.

"Hey bro, we were bound to run off a cliff at some point right?" JJ laughed.

"At least we did it together though right?" JJ looked at Harley "pogue style"

"Pogue style" she nodded.

"Okay get out of here now!" Kie instructed.

"Wait" JJ said, looking at Harley, he reached up to her hand on the boat, and glanced up at John B, who nodded at him.

"I just have to do this first" he said, before grabbing either side of Harley's face, and kissing her softly on the lips. At first, she didn't kiss him back, out of complete shock and then she did, falling into with ease, like they'd be doing it the whole time, like it was right. She kissed him back so hard that it was like there was no one else around them, no one else in the whole world.