𝐈𝐈𝐈 .↣𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞↢

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。。

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

"They are going to make you send me away, aren't they?" The girl with chesnut-brown hair and emerald eyes asked her father.

Eddard Stark, commonly known as Ned Stark, the Lord of Winterfell, clenched his jaw as he looked down at his oldest child.

✧✧✧

His first-born daughter, Reyna Stark, had been born with a gift. It had first manifested when she was only five summers old, she had somehow stolen her twin brother's toy without lifting a finger.

Poor Robb had been left the most shocked by it, still looking down at his hands where his toy had been, only to look up seeing his sister holding it, with a pleased expression upon her face.

Reyna's face broke into a wide smile as she looked up at her parents, hoping to see their approval, but instead just seeing Catelyn and Ned with matching horrified expressions.

Reyna, always somehow perceptive of other people's emotions, immediately dropped the toy as she backed up to the closest corner and started weeping.

It had taken Ned and Catelyn hours to convince Reyna to allow them to touch and soothe her, whilst Robb had picked up his stolen toy and frowned at why his sister was crying, because the first thought that came to his mind was that there was something special about his sister.

That evening Ned had made everyone in that room, Catelyn, Robb, Reyna, and as well as his bastard son, Jon, vow to never tell anyone aside from their family about Reyna's gift.

And after assuring Reyna there was nothing wrong with her, he made her pinky promise to never let anyone other then their immediate family know about her gift.

And after ten years her secret had been exposed, and what had suprised Reyna the most was that it had not been Sansa's big mouth or Bran's clumsiness. It had been her own recklessness.

She had been with her siblings out in the woods, Robb and Jon, practising their archery on small animals, eight year old Arya trying to convince the two to let her join, whilst Bran was doing his own thing. And it had been a miracle that Reyna had somehow convinced her younger sister, Sansa, to come outside, she was practising her embroidery skills, whilst keeping an eye on little Rickon being entertained by Reyna.

Reyna's hands were out in front if her, little wisps of red were dancing across her fingers as she manipulated a pile of stones to float in front of Rickon's face. Rickon was enraptured with the stone's tinted red, floating in front of his face as he reached up to try and catch them.