CHAPTER TWO: Winners

Amanda was woken by something tickling her arm but she still kept her eyes firmly shut. Instead she just lazily slapped her arm gently, just expecting a fly or something on her arm. But when she hit it she opened her eyes, her mother and father started shouting happily, laughing and squealing. in frustration, Amanda stuck her fingers in her ears. Her parents kept going on the way they were when the woke her up. Amanda felt anger bubbling up inside of her. Suddenly, Amanda could not help herself. "WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY PEOPLE AT" shouted Amanda. Her mother looked at her curiously again. After of a moment of dead silence her father shouted "I AM A WINNER, WE ARE RICH". Then Amanda caught hold of herself as all the memories came flowing back to her. Her own father must have won The Million Euro Challenge. Now that every one calmed down, Amanda's mother said "I suggest we go to Egypt to enjoy our selfs first of all". Amanda's father agreed but Amanda rolled her eyes. She did not want to go to some ancient place full of dumb stuff but maybe if she went she might get something awesome with that money after the toucher of being there. After all every winner wins something or else they're not a winner.
:-)