Chapter 1, moving

D'arcy's POV:
I said my goodbyes to my mom,dad,brother and mom's girlfriend.
"Goodbye! We'll miss you!" My mother,sara,shouted
"I wont" my brother mumbled.
Mom scoffed as she elbowed him slighty to get him to shut up

I finally shut the car door and started driving. It took quite a while to get to the little neighbourhood. 1 hour into the ride, listening to songs and belting out their lyrics started to get boring. I finally arrived after 2 hours

It looked nice! A shop, a post office and finally the houses.

"You're here!" I heard a voice from behind
Oh! Its just my estate agent, kayla.
"Hi kayla! The neighbourhood looks nice so far! Good first impression" i stated,smiling and looking around like a meerkat.

There was a middle house who had..eyes? Oh well, im sure its fine. It had red bricks and a yellow door. It looked like there was someone staring at me. A shadow. A figure. It had 1950's style hair with empty eyes just below. It turned away after i stared back for a good 2 minutes as my estate agent was babbling on about the neighbours.

"Hello?D'ARCY!" My agent shouted. I turned around,confused. I must've zoned out. "Were you even listening?"
"Oh,no i weren't can ya repeat it?"
"Ugh, anyway the neighbours are really friendly, wally lives in that house" my agent said as she pointed at the red brick house with the yellow door. "He's a bit ummm strange? He has no emotion in anything he does, over there is where julie lives" she states as she points to a red house with white decor, red heart bushes near the backdoor and lovely white daisies.
My agent started to name random names and random houses until she finally finished.
"And thats the neighbours! Well i hope you settle in just fine, bye bye now!" She smiled and walked off to her car. I watched as she drove away from my new neighbourhood.
"Time to unpack"