Headcannons

Imma just join the headcannon train, 

Also I don't think I'll be posting the part 2's I talked briefly about, writers block and shit-

Anyways,

You know how this goes.

Me and my bias towards Dorm 8, so it's all about them 😐

—~+~—

Shino's favorite snack is whipped cream but he never buys any because he thinks the others won't enjoy it too.

Artemis is a back sleeper.

Shino and Artemis tried to teach Rikku how to make spaghetti once but she forgot the water for the noodles. 

One of Rikku's most prized possessions is a raccoon plushie she got from Shizu.

Shino's legs shake when he gets an anxiety rush.

Artemis often thinks about that time at the birthday party when he said something unintentionally weird about Kiyo's feet, cringing at himself.

If they were in a horror movie, Artemis would live for a while, just to die near the end from some sort of disease. Shino would be the second to last person standing, but then die in a surprise attack or sudden move. Rikku would try to reason with whatever's attacking her then inevitably die.

Artemis' favorite movie genre is Rom-Com, Shino's is sad with somewhat happy endings or depressing ends, Rikku loves any Anime movie.

Shino likes things to stay clean because whenever they are dirty, they start to stink, which annoys the shit out of him.

Artemis doesn't like seafood.

Rikku uses bubblegum mouthwash. 

Kol thought back about his word choices when he tried to win back Shino to L.O.V.E, trying to figure out if there was something he could've said. 

Shino hates graveyards.

Artemis used to use his quirk as some sort of imaginary friend. (As in, insentient shadow people and animals)

Shino got teased for his distinct quirk markings (his hair, eyes, eye markings, veins) but brainwashed himself into being unaffected by it. Artemis got teased for a lot, his quirk, being an orphan, his hair, and he didn't care at first but as it became more frequent he got sad and hyper fixated on those things. 

Artemis would be indifferent about going to a fortune teller, Rikku would be ecstatic, and Shino would be heavily against.

Shino and Artemis are animal people.

Rikku and Shizu went to the zoo once but Shizu wouldn't bring Rikku to any pools for fear she would fall in.