Headcannons

I know I just did one of these but like... 

It's so fun lol

Dorm 8 cuz yeah.

—~+~—

Rikku dislikes fireworks.

Artemis and Rikku were once mistaken for siblings just by the way they act around each other.

Shino has a dissociative disorder.

Artemis likes to crochet plushies.

Shino plays hacky sack. 

Rikku and Shizu spend most of their official dates getting food. (Restaurants, food courts, etc)

Shino is very knowledgeable in fencing.

L.O.V.E did an escape room once, here's how it went: Shino and Colin got most of the harder puzzles. Kol pretended to know what he's doing but he was actually extremely confused. Flex was "moral support" as he called it.  Aurora was trying to help but was still confused. Aries made jokes as things were going on yet was surprisingly helpful. 

Artemis hides expensive things that he buys from Shino because Shino always tells him not to waste his money.

Rikku likes s'mores because they remind her of mozzarella sticks. 

Shino has worn a sari before and does not regret it.

Artemis doesn't like having breakfast for lunch or dinner, it weirds him out. He prefers to have breakfast food for breakfast, lunch food for lunch, and dinner food for dinner. Simple man.

Rikku gets quite critical about witch facts.

Shino likes honey. (Ok but I'm pretty sure this is canon because I THINK in the episode that Momkey shows up at the club room they mention honey sandwiches and Shino get excited, although I can't find the time stamp and I don't really have the energy to watch the whole episode right now, so maybe I just imagined it???? I do that sometimes...)

Shino has trained himself to go 24 hours without sleeping.

Sad ones, probably triggering, so maybe click off in case your sensitive to certain things:

At 13-16 Shino hung around a bunch of people at secret places such as alleys, open clubs, the people having an age range of 12-31. Some people were into things like drugs, alcohol, and other things while others were like him, just searching for a place to belong to.

Shino sometimes got hit on by people that also attended this club. Often by older guys. Often was TOUCHED if you see where this is going. 

Shino struggles with expressing his happy emotions while Artemis struggles with showing sad emotions.

Shino didn't go to his parents funeral/s.

Artemis has a secret folder for drawings that express his more upsetting feelings, such as anger and sadness, which he looks back at whenever he's feeling like that.

Artemis has a slight jealousy problem, not distrusting while also being skeptical of certain behaviors.

Rikku is slightly afraid of getting hugs when she is upset, for fear that she would accidentally blow someone or something up. This gave her nightmares for a long time. 

Shino rarely now overuses his quirk on purpose, blinding himself as a form of self harm. He used to do it often.

Rikku often wonders if her dad hadn't died how her life would go.

Artemis cries when hearing sad stories about older parents dying.

At some point Artemis would prick himself with his sewing needles when he did something that he didn't like. He quickly stopped this behavior.

wowowowowoowwoow

This is your doing. 

Mischievous dirty headcannon

Artemis likes to kiss Shino's thighs. Shino hates to admit that he loves it so much.