25.

A/N
Welcome to the end of act one 💜
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have

Next Day

"Good morning Lay. I bathed Eli, fed her as well, she's in there watching Grace's Corner. That show lit as hell." Golden chuckled, Lay rubbed her eyes as she looked up. Golden had her hair tied up in a ponytail with a sports bra and basketball shorts.

"You know Marlee is going to drool on you. You better put some clothes on." Lay yawned pushing back her covers. After she'd gotten home yesterday she spent most of her time in the bed just being grateful that she still had one child to bare.

"You right. You right." Golden went into her room and put a shirt on while Lay went to use the bathroom and shower. It was her favorite holiday, well one of them. Especially because she was pregnant now so she was craving her mothers greens.

"Do we have to go to moms house?" Marlee whined handing the brush to her sister so she could brush her hair.

"Yes. I've been craving her greens." Lay said slicking Marlee's hair into a ponytail.

"You know you can't be around all that stress though." Marlee warned, last night was very scary. Golden and Marlee kept checking on her constantly through the light but she wouldn't know that cause she was knocked.

"I wouldn't let that happen." Golden spoke startling both of the girls. Lays cheeks grew warm, something about Golden saying that flustered her.

"Thanks G daddy." Marlee joked, somehow in a day they became close enough to make jokes. Must be a gay thing.

"I prefer G papi." Golden joked back showcasing her beautiful smile.

"Y'all are ridiculous, do you have any plans for today?" Lay asked Golden, Marlee stood up from the floor and sat on the couch picking up her phone.

"Nah, ion got any family out here. I was hoping y'all would bring me a plate back." She spoke putting her hands in her pockets.

"Well, Ms. Doula. You can help me with her today. Boom. Problem solved." Lay drank her smoothie that Golden made and took her vitamins.

"I'm down. Hold on." Golden ran back to the room to grab her shoes for her outfit. She packed Lay's mommy bag as well as the diaper bag.

"Golden so fine." Marlee sighed, she knew she was way out of her league.

"I know." Golden spoke once again scaring the shit out of both girls. Lay had to admit she was fine as hell, but she didn't go that way and didn't intend on it.

*

When they finally made it to their mothers house Lay was happy that they made it safely. She said a quick prayer before everybody unloaded out of the car and walked up to the door. The house was stacked, Lay hadn't seen her family in so long so she was happy that they all showed up.

"Lay Lay!" Peaches called out looking at her younger cousin.

"Peaches." Lay replied semi happy, her and Peaches used to fight all the time when they were younger but they were always so close until Bryson came into the picture.