12.

Trigger Warning

A/N : let's switch it up a little.  My sister x_gawwjuss have decided to spontaneously collab together for the parts of the story where House of Cards is mentioned. I recommend you go read Ronny on her page to catch up, she will have a similar chapter but will display more feelings and thoughts for her characters.

Enjoy.

🥰

Key was in Atlanta checking out this venue for his concert this weekend.

"It's cool, I really fuck with it." He stood on the stage and looked out into the crowd. Even though he had performed multiple times, this time there was going to be fifty thousand people there including his girlfriend. Out of fifty thousand people one person had the power to make him nervous.

"You know what you should do after your concert?" Snupe asked him, he felt as though Chalynn was making him too soft.

"What's that?" Glock asked thinking about his daughter, the little girl was his heart and contrary to popular belief she is what makes him want to settle down.

"We need to go back to House of Cards." Glock rubbed his beard, he nodded his head side to side unsure. That would be lit but, he knew his girlfriend wouldn't have any of that.

"Mm ion know. Lay is not going to fuck with that. You trying to get ya boy in trouble and I thought Kenny went to prison?" He asked looking over to his friend.

"Respectfully Key, she has you whipped nigga.  You haven't been the same since you met her. He did but King took over." Glock thought about it, he never cared about what a nigga thought about him but he also wanted to go out and have fun too.

"Okay, might as well throw a party there. Damn I hope we can meet him today, I'm not coming back out here until this weekend."

"It's already set up after we leave here."

*

"King, ma boy. How you doing?" Key asked as he stepped into the night club. House of Cards was one of the most talked about clubs in Atlanta, they had every service you could need right in one place and the baddest bitches.

"You know how we do. Getting to the money." King dapped Key up.

They went way back to their teens, King used to visit his aunties house in Memphis over the summers when school as out. His aunt and Key's mother were close, they went to church every Sunday together and every Wednesday you could bet the two women were at bible study.

The two were so bad together, that the women started finding ways to keep them away from each other. The two boys never cared though, they both knew that they were going to be wealthy no matter what and now that Key was a famous rapper and could bring even more business to the club, King always welcomed him with open arms. Key hadn't seen King since his grandmother's funeral earlier in the year.

"Shit, I know exactly how that be. I have a concert this weekend in Atlanta, and I'm ready to turn up afterwards. If I can put even more money in your pockets, you know I'm definitely going to do that." Key said sparking up his wood.

"I already know. How's mom doing?" King asked, Key's mother was a force to be reckoned with and she periodically checked in on King.