The rekindled ? - Javon

P.s this is a request from @ilovetheweekndxo1

Hope you enjoy i did a few tweeks 😁 ....

Almost about a year ago one of the most famous couple on the internet had broken up rising star Javon Walton who just stared in the HBO hit Euphoria and star of Netflix's series Outer banks and Prime Video's coming up show The Summer I Turned Pretty Y/n L/n . They had been the "It" couple , the relationship was exposed right before the rumor of the new season of OBX coming and the rumor being confirmed of  Y/n dating a big star in hollywood as they had said in a previous interview with WIRED " Is Y/n L/n dating someone ? Yes I'm actually dating a fellow star in hollywood we would rather not say who yet but yes I am gladly taken ".

 But what sparked all the rumors is when ET had made a notice of the two stars together in public saying " New news star of the hit Netflix show Outer banks Y/n L/n spotted on what looked like on a date with the one and only Javon Wanna Walton , yes that's right fokes Mister Ashtray from euphoria spotted with Alice Cameron . We don't know if these too are offically together but what's looks like in the past they have been quite comfortable " .  

That's when the relationship started going down hill them not wanting to reveal the face behind Y/n relationship but then toxic fans didn't help so when the stars broke up it wasn't a shock to many but the thing was the stars themselves didn't know why they had broken up Y/n believed it was over the sudden stress of boxing and Acting or simply not feeling anything anymore , Javon's reason was well not close the reason he believed was that she found a better guy like his twin cause they were quite close . 

Now Javon and Y/n the same age going on 17 them now being more popular then they once were . Y/n was now getting ready with her fellow co stars of Obx Madelyn and Mads . This event company was throwing one big party throwing in different casts of shoes from Obx, Tsitp , Umbrella academy , Euphoria , wednesday and that was only some of them . 

Y/n point of view

Mads was just finishing up my hair a big smile on her face my makeup already done . My main goal of the night was just have fun and talk to the people i haven't in awhile (little did miss girl she for sure was 😭) . My dress was simple just a brown dress that went to my ankles that was slit on the side my makeup simple and my hair down and braided . 

( to help visualize also is this okay?)

we were now at the party and I was just sitting with jenna when i told her i needed a drink so i went to get one just simply looking at my feet when im met with a hard chest the persons drink covering my dress . I hear " Oh my goodness im so sorry here " i grab the napkin from the mystery person i look up meeting with the caramel eyes ive been so fimilar with feeling my breath get caught in my throat . " hey y/n " i didn't wanna answer so i just walked out going to sit on a bench outside .

I play with the fabric of my dress when I see someone in the corner of my eye place there jacket on my shoulder I look up " You know you will get sick like this " i let out a huff " what do you need javon " i shook my head " why did this end ?" I look at him in shock . " You give me the answer " I faced foward after speaking " I don't know did you find someone else " I laugh at this question " What no did you find some better?" he shakes his head laughing " So we really broke up for no reason?" "i guess so " . After it went quiet when he says " I miss this , i miss you " i don't look at him " I do too not going to lie to you " i feel my chin be pulled by his rough finger tips to face him " Would you ever wanna -" I cut him off with my lips on his. I bring him closer his lips never skipping a beat with mine " Of course i would and before you ask yes" i see a smile crack onto his lips before bringing me back in . I guess love sometime does Rekindle. 

Authors notes

Ugh it feels so good to write again hope yall love this