Ch. 6 : Tour Daze Pt.1

6:00am
LA, CA ( Bus 1: Destin, Kehlani, Sharae, and Jamie)
Kehlani's P.O.V

" Wake up bitch we in La" Destin said shaking me out my sleep. It wasn't that long of a ride just a 2 hour  ride. Tonight is the premiere night of the Blue water road tour and I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I haven't been on tour in a year, so my emotions are all over the place. " Let me call my mom to check on my baby and I'll meet y'all out front" My baby has been with my mom for a year now in LA, the school is better and I want her to experience her being around her grandmother, since I didn't have the luxury of being around my mother. I FaceTime my moms phone and I waited for 2 minutes for her to answer. Instead of my mom answering, I saw my baby girl smiling from ear to ear . " Hey Dey bird" I screamed on the phone as I see my beautiful child across my screen. " hey mommy" she smiled, " what you getting into a lil homie" destin butted in " hey uncle destin" " so, how is school so far? Good behavior and grades I hope" I asked " it's okay, but I met a boy" she blushed " a boy?!" Oh lord let me gone head and get me a shotgun 🙄. " well don't move too fast, you're only 4, don't make me take a switch to your lil ass" " okay mommy" she giggled. " so, since mommy is going to be near you for 2 days , how do you feel about coming to mommy's night shows in LA, you and grandma?" I asked " yayyy, that would be sooo coool" " that'll be cool?" I asked excitedly. Y'all don't understand, if it wasn't for adeya I wouldn't be alive. Baby girl saved my life on some real shit. " go give grandma the phone, I'll see you later at the show okay, mommy loves you" " I love you too mommy" she said before giving my mom the phone. " hey keh, I heard you're in LA?, and yes I'll bring adeya up there for both nights. And I have someone I want to meet at the show tonight" I looked at the phone confused " is it a guy friend or a lady friend?" " I've been dating an older woman for almost a year now" I was taken back. I never knew my mother was the lesbo type. " mama you out here in these la streets bussing it open" she laughed " I mean if she catching imma throw it" " tmi mama too much, well I'll send y'all the address to the stadium and I'll see y'all later" " okay babe we will be there before the doors open so you can spend some time with Dey bird" " alright ma, love you" " love you too" I hung up the phone and went around front to see what everyone else is up to. " good morning sleeping beauty" sharae yelled. " I been up, I was on the phone with my baby and she's coming to the first 2 shows in LA" I said jumping around. " well I did invite my son, if that's okay with you" sharae said " girl you good, destin did you invite anyone?" I asked " well giveon will already be there, so I invited mom and she said she will be coming down here with josiah by 8:30, Jamie?" " well I've been seeing someone and he will be on tour with us" she blurted " wait, is he apart of the staff?" Destin asked grilling the hell out Jamie. " yes, but you'll figure out who he is by time the tour is over, we just taking things slow at the moment." " let's eat then head to this 3 story air bnb and vibe out till 6:30 for the final sound check" destin gave all of us a glass of mimosas and we cheered for a great and positive tour but you know it's gone be some bullshit. My phone chimes signaling me that I have a text. I looked on my phone and I saw it was from kiara  'expressing herself' to me.

 I looked on my phone and I saw it was from kiara  'expressing herself' to me