chapter 1🔞

I have daddy kink
Dilf Tae is my favourite one so yah!!
Here cheating is mentioned and be aware of it minors don't dive in it
If you are not comfortable don't read it

Taehyung a rich man in his 40's losses his control when his hot secretary Jungkook showed up all hot and stress reliefer they first did it when Taehyung loss his business deal with important client he was really angry and frustrated at the same time.

When his secretary came to console him all dolled up in sluty skirt which is barely covers his upper thighs all milky skin on show and deep neck blouse which only covers his pink nipples his cleavage was all on show.

He was looking amazing with beautiful body, Taehyung can't decline it.

Taehyung was settled himself  on couch while his glass was filled with wine.

When Jungkook came and settle himself beside Taehyung putting his leg on another leg sassily, " Mr Kim you don't have to get stressed sir, we can made it", he said it putting his hand on Taehyung's tigh rubbing it, which catches Taehyung's attention.

Jungkook get Taehyung's glass and started feeling it, while passing glass he dropped same whine on pants which was near his belt he hurriedly put glass down on table and get tissue paper in his hand and start cleaning Taehyung's pants " ohh sorry sir... I.. I just dropped it... " When Taehyung grab his hand.

Taehyung was hard Jungkook know that which makes him smirk in victory " it all right Jungkook" he said with no express.

It's disappoint Jungkook a lot but again he patt Taehyung back and pulled him closer to his boobs and placed his face in between them and patt his head " Mr Kim don't be stressed I am here for you."

It makes Taehyung hard as rock his eyes was wildly open in surprise, he didn't expect Jungkook to do that, but it makes him smirk, he inhales sweet fragrance with Deep drug, it was mesmerizing making Taehyung nuzzle in, which makes kookie shocked, he placed his hand in brown locks of his boss smoothing him " don't worry I am here for you" he said in sluty voice near Taehyung ear.

Taehyung can't control himself self any more he placed his hand on kookie's boob and give a hard squeeze making kookie whins in pleasure, a huss.. left his mouth " do you mean it doll" he asked in his deep husky voice making shivers down to his body.
" Aamm yes sir I do mean it" he said in cracking voice " so strip you self for me doll come on, show your sir your sluty body" boss said licking his lips.

Kookie nod in approval he started undoing his clothes, he removed his skirt and blouse slow, which makes Taehyung pissed off " hurry up doll we don't have time sir is really stressed and want my stress reliefer in my mouth, come removed you bra, " Taehyung didn't remove bra he just grab boob out of bra and attached his mouth on his pink perk nipples, he started sucking it harder and squeeze other clothed boob with his hand.

It makes kookie to through his head on back In pleasure, " aah.. mm.. sir you feel so good " ," yeah babe you taste so good as well, want to drink your milk but your boobs are empty, " Taehyung said it while pinching kookie's nipple with his index and thumb, rolling it and pulled it and make pop sound, which makes secretary moan loudly.

Taehyung removed his bra and leave the secratary naked in front of him, a crismon colour spread over secretary's cheeks, he put his hand to hide his boobs from his boss's gaze which was on him
" Don't be shy doll your gorgeous, just look at your big boobs baby they are so inviting, your small waist perfectly made for my hand to get fitted in, your Milky tighs so delicated to get marked by me, so beautiful" he pairse him which makes him smile kookie open his arms wildly to invite Taehyung, boss didn't waste any time and embrace his secretary which was perfectly fitted in his one hand, place his hand on his waist and gives a small squeeze, " just for you sir.." he said in cracky voice while his Boss kisses his neck and sucking marks which makes him whins in pleasure.

Taehyung sucked kookie's neck places kiss over his neck and move towards his chest he grabs both nipples in his hands with his index and thumb of both hands
Pulling them and rolling them between his finger and thumb , which makes the secretary huzz in pain and close his eyes.

Taehyung attached his mouth on his chest and suck his nipple and boob in one go making poping sound which makes secretary giggle.. "it tickling sir.. " , Taehyung look in kook's bampy eyes and make eye contact with him and come up to kiss his plumpy lips, which was really juicy for Taehyung, boss can taste his strawberry lip tint on his lips, Taehyung chew on his bottom lip which makes secretary open his amount, he enters in it and feel the wormth of his mouth, roaming his tongue inside his mouth not leaving any corner.

Taehyung part away from kiss after a minute of kissing, " want sir to get stress free right doll",kookie nod in agreement " it my duty sir, to make sir happy, stress-free," with his puppy eyes, Taehyung removed his pants and free his bulky member out .

"Now show sir what can you do for sir to make sir happy" he said with lusty eyes.

The secretary held the cock in his hand and started stocking it, and licking strips on his hard member kissing the tips which makes the boss throw his head back in pleasure with moan, " come doll don't tease sir, stop licking and show me how your mouth works ", boss grab secratary's hair and put his length in his mouth, kook wip his lips around harden length and Taehyung started fucking inside his mouth, moving his hips in animatic speed, which makes secretary gag on it he put his hole length in one go up to his throat, saliva was dripping from secretary's mouth, which was all on boss's hard length , kook was tasting salty taste on his tongue, after good time to fucking Taehyung come inside kook's mouth, " come on swallow it doll" kook nod in submission he gulped all in one go.
Taehyung pick secretary up and throw him on couch which makes his and boobs bounce. Boss likes the view he slapped on kookie's boob and make it turned red, secretary moan in pain, Taehyung placed kiss on red mark and started undoing secretary's panties , kook was already wet " look what I got some one is already wet to get fucked huh!!" Kookie whines when his pussy comes in contact with his boss's hardened cock, Taehyung slaps his pussy with his length, " so fucking wet doll"

Kook close in eyes when he feels his boss's mouth on his pussy, Taehyung kiss his pussy lips and lick in his pussy hole and sucking his slick out, " you taste to good doll, so sweet baby!!" Taehyung enter his two fingers in his pussy and thrust in and out, two becomes three, then four stretch his pussy for his cock , kookie was moaning in pain tears were dripping from his doe eyes " you are ready to take my cock doll already to make sir feel so good with your little pussy, without warning Taehyung insert his cock in one go which makes kookie moan so loud, kook placed his hands and his mouth to stop his moans, not wanted to get catched by other staff, " don't worry doll moan my name know one can hear you because it's sound proof caben, so moan loudly as much as you want. " He started thrusting inside his pussy slowly and increasing his speed secretary was moaning sinful which was music to Taehyung's ears, Taehyung thrust harder which makes kookie bounce upward his boobs were bouncing he grabs surface of couch to made grip on couch " faster sir.. fuck me hard sir .." moan in pleasure.
After good time of organ Taehyung comes inside kookie. " Oh shit!! I release inside you", kooki was so tired to something Taehyung slept beside his secretary kiss his once again and nuzzle in his neck...

That's for today
To be continued...
Vote and share your thoughts
Follow me as well 🤣