chapter 6

To be continued....

It's been a long night for a couple ,Taehyung fucking Koo from an hour now but she still not statified , Taehyung was still inside her and laying his head on her chest while nuzzling in two big pillows , koo was playing with his hairs, " know Tae from how long I planned to have a date night with you , but we didn't watch any movie, instead we have sex, but it was really fun " Taehyung hmed sleepishly she giggled at his cuteness" aww I think you got old, grandpa don't have any energy left" Taehyung nod and bite on her boob sulkly " aww is my grandpa is sulking huh! " she put his head down from her chest, " now it's time for mommy to make daddy feel good, right daddy " she said with a smirk.
She grab Taehyung cock and give few strokes, which makes Taehyung go crazy, he moaned, she lean and lick tip of Harden cock, there was already precum was leaking, and she was teasing it more, " fuck baby don't tease doll " Koo smirk and insert Full length in one go, her head was bobbing up and down , she gag on it, sucking whole length, kookie's warm mouth causing Shriver to his balls ,Taehyung couldn't help but thrust upwards in her mouth, he fucked her mouth , release on his mouth same of cum was over her face and on some over her chest, he pulled Koo in chase kissing, tongue were fighting for dominance, Taehyung sucking her tongue like no tomorrow, he could test himself in kookie's warm mouth, as Koo was hovering Tae she slowly started stroking his cock, Taehyung moans he could feel huge breast hanging over his body, Koo slowly settled over Taehyung crotch and rub her wet pussy rubbing over hard cock Tae and kook both were moaning over genetics contact, after few strokes koo inster length in to her own pussy and started slowly grinding over his cock and ride his cock with so much ,so both were moaning in pleasure, they were breathless, Koo was bouncing on ⁶⁶cock  ,her boobs were with every thurst, Tae was going carzy he pulled Koo in Chase kiss, he grabbed one of her boob , they part away as Koo still riding his cock, soon Taehyung relies inside her, cum is zoning out of her clit dripping over his cock, she pulled out and wipe her clit and her hand , Taehyung clean his hands and cock, they were still naked laying each other side, Taehyung pulled her close as his one hand slowly place over Kookie's ass as he started to squeeze her cheeks,koo was giggles over his actions, he kissed her chest, suck purple,red mark all over his neck and collarbone, Taehyung kissed her and latch over her boob up , sucking it which makes her moaning mess .

After sometime later Taekook find themselves in bed as Mr Kim was nuzzling in kookie's breast, which makes Koo giggles " tae shop! It's tickling, aaahmm, don't bite! " Taehyung still chewing on her bud, swelling nipples, after some fun Koo ask Tae " Tae when we are going to become a official couple" Tae gulped at question, but shutter " soon darling" with that Koo gave him sweet peck over his mouth.