chapter 3

Kook knocked on the door when Taehyung let her in without acknowledging the person,there was a wine glass half filled kook slowly goes beside him and hugs him from behind putting her chin on his shoulder, Taehyung knows the person but there sweet smell, of there scent, Taehyung grab kookie's arm and pulled her on his lab, admiring her face from close,  Koo roam her finger on his face tracing random patterns, Taehyung pulled her in massive kiss, he hungrily eating her lips as kookie moan inbetween kiss, and reciprocate the kiss, Tae suck her upper lip and bitting it, inserting his tongue inside her mouth exploring every corner, Koo suck on his tongue, breathless, they both apart after 5 minutes.
Taehyung grabs Kookie's thighs and starts squeezing it  , Kook seems unbother by his actions , Kook gives a quick peck on Taehyung's lips, kook grabs his hands and guides  it on her round ass as she stands up in front of Taehyung and set on his lap facing him, Taehyung grab her ass and give little squeeze, streching them apart, which makes kookie moan.
" Know what Daddy ?I love it when you are inside me, fill full, I want to feel you inside me, my hole is craving for you" kook said in seducing manner on Taehyung's lips.
As kook said removed her shirt, leaving on only on bra .

Taehyung can't help but drools at sight of  big melons, were so perfect and squeezable, kook giggle at Taehyung's reaction

" Seems like? daddy wants to taste them, don't you you??!. " , Kookie pulled out her breast pull Taehyung's hand on her fluffy soft boob , Taehyung started slowly massaging it, he pulled her nipple with his fingers " aa., Daddy my tits are waiting to get sucked.." she said while biting her lower lip in seducing manner, he pulled out her both boobs and starts cuping it gives little squeeze to it,  Taehyung loose his control and latching on his right boob and started sucking it harder make kook throw her head back in pleasure, moaning mess, Koo start removing Taehyung's pants free his bulky member out, Koo drool at sight of huge massive cock, Koo fist it and give few stock for few times, she removed her panties and settle herself on Taehyung's cock with loud moan, she started grinding of Taehyung's cock, she moves her hips as Taehyung sucked her boobs, kook rides his cock so good, moaning over every bounce, Taehyung part her ass cheeks, grab her hips and started thrusting faster, they end up having organ, Taehyung cums inside her pussy, kook doesn't mind though .
Taehyung carry her in his arms and placed her on couch, cleaning her and himself. They both cuddle on couch he was sleeping in her arms, as she playing with his hairs, Koo asked something uncertainty " daddy I want this to be more than just mere hook-up" kook said to Taehyung who hms..  was busy nuzzle in between kook's boobs preparing some kisses. " Daddy are you listening to me " kook said as Taehyung sucked red marks on her boob,  " yes babe I am " who was still busy sucking on her boob giving purple hickey, " I want you to be my boyfriend oppa" Koo said whines when she feels her nipple get biten " yes my darling I would love to" with that Taehyung started sucking her boob Koo was really happy as  she giggled and kissed Taehyung's temple.