chapter 7

Taehyung took Koo out for vacation as their days were hectic, they were in Hawaii, and having fun on the beach,both were on private island which was booked by Taehyung for their vacation, Koo was very excited, they check in and Taehyung was busy on his laptop when Koo gone for bath , she came out in robe and asked Taehyung to get fresh up, Tae did, koo wears her bikkini , and go out to see pool attached to the sea, it was really beautiful, she was enjoying the view , she flinch when someone back hug her and groped her boobs massaging them, Koo could feel erection on her butt , Koo moans at sensation her body was giving up, her boobs were kneaded by strong Pam, he could feel her nipple perking and leaking at sensation, her pussy was getting wet, she knows the hand belongs to his Boss, put her hand on his head and caressed his hair, she grinned her ass on his bulk, Koo turns her head and contact his lips with other, she was moaning in his mouth when he left her boob and started rubbing her itching clothed pussy in circular motion, she found herself leaking more slick, Taehyung untie her bra and freed her heavy boobs, " oh fuck!  I am really full" she cursed as she squeezed her boob let it squirt milk, Koo set at edge of pool , Tae removed her lace, now Koo was Full naked, with big swallowing tits, Taehyung spread her legs and settled between them, he attack on her mouth in passionate kiss, while squeezing her Full tits, Koo mewling, trembling in pleasure, he slowly moved down kissing her jaw line and neckline, sucking their purple Marks, Koo whimpers as her pussy leaking more,  he licked her abdomen, under her arms, Koo was trembling, as he licking her armpits, Koo cried loud squeezing her own breast, as he was busy devouring her armpit , he licked her boobs and squeezing it, Koo cried out when boss latching on her left boob licking her nub , flick it with his tongue, his other hand was on her boob squeezing it and playing with her nipple, toying it " oh fuck Taehyung I'm so close" boss was enjoying her milk humming in satisfaction, Koo squirt out with trembling body,  Taehyung switch the boob, he rubbed her clit as he sucking her nipple harder, he opened her folds and fingering her wet pussy, he played with her walls, he slowly insert his fingers and started penetrating inside her hole, as fingers increased Koo was drooling and moaning mess, she rubbed her clit as he was fingering her, he left her boob when her nipple stop leaking, he speard her thighs and leaned to make out with younger's pussy  , he roamed his tongue in every corner of her pussy, licking her slick, Koo was trembling mess " yes,yes just like that you are eating me so good aaah" she rubbed her Harden nipples, with her both hands, " my pussy is feeling so good, yes daddy, suck me eat me, aaahh, mmmh, yeah " as she grinned on his tongue, Koo cum second time, elder slapped her pussy, Taehyung, pulled his boxer down and freed his monster, he gave few strokes and slowly entered in her entrance, he started penetrating inside her, Koo moans when he groped her boobs and started fucking her harder, he was squeezing her boobs and penetrate Hard, he leaned and attached their lips, making out, Koo could feel her self on his tongue, they both cums simultaneously, Taehyung lay beside Koo as he tired panting heavy sweaty, Koo pulled elder in sweet kiss, they part away"  thanks Tae it was so good " koo said,she hugged him , Taehyung chuckled at his girlfriend, " want have some fun in water sweetheart " Koo blush, as Taehyung cared her in pool they both were fully naked, Taehyung banged her inside the pool too,   Koo losses it when he takes five rounds with her, Fulled her belly with his seeds, her belly was swollen .

Kookie in bikini 👙