chapter 4

Today was a really busy day for Taehyung he got so many meetings, even his son whom he loves the most, Taehyung can't say no to his sweet son, he is just 5 , when he called Taehyung can't help but coo at his cuteness when he asked in sweet honey voice " daddy don't forgot to visit my school, teacher called you", Taehyung can't deny that cutie anyway, so he asked kookie to reschedule his meetings " why? Tae why you want to reschedule the meetings!" Koo frown in confusion, it difficult to re- arrange in short time, " sweety I forgot to tell you hansoo has parents meet and I have to visit it, it's urgent you know right I can't say no to him" a bunny smile spread over kook's face she really wants to meet the little one but she didn't get courage to ask Taehyung, " ahm ok , but I also wanna meet him Tae please I really wish to" koo shows her doe sparkling eyes to Tae so he can't deny, but he have be careful about it he definitely know what if his wife shown at meeting, he can't risk it.

Kookie delayed his all meeting to next week, Koo was really happy to meet the little one, they were at venue.
When they entire small tiny kid run up to Taehyung and hug his legs .

Koo can't help but squeal over cuteness, Taehyung bend down and care the boy in his arms,  hansoo kissed his dad's cheek " thank you daddy you came" he said while playing with Taehyung's tie " yes baby daddy will definitely come baby call" he kiss...

Koo can't help but squeal over cuteness, Taehyung bend down and care the boy in his arms,  hansoo kissed his dad's cheek " thank you daddy you came" he said while playing with Taehyung's tie " yes baby daddy will definitely come baby call" he kissed his forehead, Koo was cooing over father son Duo, after some time later hansoo finally feel the presence of other person, he point his little finger towards kookie , and asked his dad " daddy who is this beautiful girl", it's makes kookie smile a wide, Taehyung was confused to introduce kookie with his son, so Koo introduce her self to hansoo " hey baby I am kookie, your daddy's secretary" , han soon  scan Koo from head to toe " but you are a human not cookie ", Tae and Koo both chuckle at his cuteness " No, honey love my name is kookie, and you are right I am human, right daddy" kook turned towards Taehyung and wink, Taehyung cough at sudden action " yeah... Yes baby she is human", han slide out of Taehyung's grip and stand on his own feets, " so you are friend with daddy" he asked, and giggle at that, but nod " yes your daddy and I were bestfriend, right daddy" koo smirk at him, there is sweat on his forehead, " yes Sweety" he chuckled, han was about to ask something when cut him off " baby you we are getting late so driver uncle will drop you at home ok honey" he kissed his cheek and settled the little one in car and instruct the driver to drive safely, hansoo left with sad face, " do you do that, don't you have heart, look how sad he was " koo said with pout, Taehyung kiss her pout, before any one saw them," baby you know he is kid and he got so many questions, you will get tired of it so, let him go home ", " aww, so sweet of you baby " kook want to pinch Taehyung's bread cheeks but control herself because they were still at school," so you had delayed my all meeting right, so we got so much to, so would you like to go on date with me sweetheart " Taehyung forward his hand in permission, koo squeal with Joy and except his hand" yes please ".

That's it for today byee bye 👋