chapter 2

Kim was not too close to his wife they always have argued on a single thing , sometimes she is annoyed with him by showing him her fake love, their marriage was just a business deal, they had a son who was just a drunken mistake according to them , no one is so in love but only relation they have is to pretend infront of the world that are so in love, May be she have some feelings for Taehyung but, Taehyung never do, his married life is pressure for Taehyung, he just pretending in front of his son that he loves his wife, he do  not care about it, but in real life she was not the person Kim wants, Taehyung has so many people in his life but he doesn't incounter with anybody like Jungkook, beautiful, fearless, confidence with every decisions he was really impressed by Jungkook at their first meet, he got his eyes stuck on him from so long but he just can't do anything, but when he got hints from Jungkook he was becomes really confident, he didn't told Jungkook about his married life yet, he got to know that from Jungkook that he thinks Taehyung is divorce and have a son, Jungkook told him he doesn't have any problem with that, Taehyung don't even correct her, he was really busy with having fun with his secretary .

JK POV

I was new here I was really impressed by my boss, he is a really handsome, and intelligent man, I got a crush on him I don't know when but I do, whenever he3 come closer to me for explaining something, there is different sensation all over me, I don't know , when sudden desire to take place on me when ever he some near me, I desire for his long fingers to be in me streching me, talking dirty.
It all I was desire to, it's comes true when Taehyung was frustrated.
Any way I will make sure to make him my boyfriend  , it's been days we fool around I want him to all myself.

This is small update 😄
Spare me for mistakes 😔