Cool kids | l.h

Hola, this is my first one shot I'm uploading in English. Don't hate me if I did anything wrong, please. Feel free to vote and comment though and of course, I hope you'll have fun reading this :) Kat xx
this one shot is dedicated to @beliiber, hope you like it x

"Get outta the way freaks", I heard a disdainful voice behind ashton and me saying.

We were standing next to the school entrance, enjoying the last sunshine before sitting in class. Somebody pushed me aside. Luke hemmings, the prick.

"Weirdos", he muttered while walking towards the entrance.

"It's not like you could just walk around us?' I called after him. He didnt even turn around but I heard him saying:"Yeah but that'd be a longer way. and it wouldnt annoy you guys."

I rolled my eyes in ashton's direction.

"Seriously, what is wrong with that guy?" he shook his head.

Luke Hemmings was like one of the guys everyone looked up to. girls tried to flirt with him, guys tried to copy his style. He was more or less the king of the school, among with his mates calum and michael. Everybody knew they had this band called 5 seconds of summer and played small gigs at times. so, in case that they'll get famous one day, everybody tried to be their friends and be remembered. Total bullshit .To be fair, their music was pretty amazing.

"I dont know, Ash. C'mon bio class starts in" I looked at my phone, "oh 1 minute. lets hurry, we cant be late again." I took his hand and pulled him inside the school building as he groaned.

"Biology. Can't we just skip class?"

"No we can't,. we do that way too often." I started to run.

"Ok chill, Dona. Mrs. Arcen wont kill us." I heard him running now aswell.

"Oh I wouldn't be that sure about this. Remember this time this kid said something wrong about onion cells and she totally freaked out and sent the kid to detention?"

"Oh dear, I felt so bad for Elena."

"Ah yes, it was Elena. Sure, you remember that." I laughed.

"Shut up, idiot." Ashton hit my shoulder.

"Ouch, ok man." I knocked at the door of our class room.

"Sorry madam, we're late." Ashton said.

"I can see that. No new excuses please. Now sit down. You'll get extra work to do."

"Oh really? This is so unfair." I whispered to Ashton while sitting down.

"I know. Luke, Calum and Michael never get extra work or anything although they do so many shit.. And they skip classes just as often as we do. The teachers never mind about what they do. Ihate them."

We looked to the guys who were grinning now wildly at us and doing kissing faces. Who were the freaks now?

To be honest, there actually was a time I was really, uhm let's say kind to them.

I would lie if I said I never liked Luke. Shame on me. I think every girl liked Luke, Michael or Calum once.

I mean I didnt really know him. It was more like a kids rhapsody. I was in 7th grade and he was such a cutie back then. Though, I would've never talked to him. I was, and still am, that girl that's rather admiring from afar.

Anyway, it was about that time Ashton came. He was the new kid in the middle of 7th grade. He was good looking, no question.

So, I think that could be the reason why Ash and 5sos hated each other. Some girls started to like Ashton better than the other guys. After a few weeks, (I know that cause I, like, watched every step of Luke) Calum, Michael and Luke wanted Ash to be their friend. However, he didn't want to. Yup he was really brave to say no.