| 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀

I like my job. Wait, no I love my job. Yes, it may seem crazy but I genuinely love my job. My colleagues are very fun and are technically my friends, we go out after work to bars and restaurants. I then would go home, do some quick email responding and other errands. Obviously, hang out with my pet hedgehog, Odi and then die for 7 hours. Only for the day to repeat itself which I find joy in, I like everything as it is.

But today, today was busy, I had so many sessions along with plenty of new clients. I look at the records of my clients, and print off sheets in my office. Knock! There seems to be some one at my door, so I welcome them in. A young teen walks in and from the charts I can tell who it was. "Hello Minjae, how are you?" I start off the conversation with a smile as he sits down legs closed. "Well, recently I've been experiencing weird episodes." He begins to explain, eyes wondering around the room, jaw resting on his palm. "Can you explain these episodes?" I ask tossing over a fidget toy to put Minjae at peace. "Well, it only happens when this person is around, or when I think of them. My heartbeat severely increases like it's going to jump out of my chest and I sweat so much." I laugh a bit, knowing exactly what's happening here. "You're in love, Minjae." I make eye contact to Minjae's body language to see he is sweating and almost crying, his irises trembling. There's something wrong here. "There's someone who hurts you.." He sits up in shock, I can tell I was right from the sudden attention. "You are inlove but you're afraid. Not afraid of love but of that person." I tear down the secretive walls between us. Minjae facepalms, holding on for dear life, internally begging not to break infront of someone he idolized. "How did you know.." He whimpers out looking back up. "It's all in the body language and past events. But, moving on let's talk about this."

"I just love her so much, she's so kind and pretty but she beats me very hard..Im not good enough for her."

"Listen Minjae, you need to tell the police about this. Abuse isn't okay, not only does it put you down but it gives an opportunity for that person to carry on because they know you are helpless."

"Okay. Thank you Mr Choi."

"Call me Soobin please."

Finally, work was finished and jeez that last session was a hard one. Really hope Minjae's issue gets justice.

"I didn't have any sessions today surprisingly!" Sowon my co-worker ponders. I give her a jokingly looking side eye and tell her why, "Maybe because your appointments got transferred to ME. ME OF ALLLLLL OF THE THERAPISTS IN THE BUILDING." I slam the table lightly, maybe I drank too many shots. They all giggle as they see me make a fool of myself. "That's a shame, I wanted to see my client crush!! Hwang Minjaeeee~" I scoff and roll my eyes, this lovely idiot. "Sowon! I told you about having crushes on clients!!" Our director is one hell of a sensible man, very organized and neat but a loser. "Minjae seems to be going through a lot right now.." I zone into the table, lost in my thoughts and sympathy.

The hangout was over and it was time to hit the hay. Only to wake up and repeat.