| 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀

6 Months Later

What is this feeling?

I'm just trying to work, and stupid Yeonjun won't leave my head, I keep visioning his face and when he flirts with me. He has such cheesy lines!! Thankfully, I have no clients today but just computer work, then I get to go home early. My hands are aching and more typos form in my emails, the mere pressure from my fingers reflect my urgencies and emotions. So-won is in my office doing paperwork. "Soobs, you're typing very loudly." She looks up at me, and sees me massaging my now-blistered hands. Out of concern, So-won runs up to my desk and investigates the area, "400 emails?! Why are there so many emails from this one client?!" I put my hands in my hair and groan. So-won proceeds to scroll through the records of the client, and finds that he is schizotypal and has ADHD, all the emails being about his thoughts. A LOT OF THOUGHTS. From, 'I'm panicking so much right now' to 'What should today's lunch be?'

"This is ridiculous! Soobin you need to tell this client. Wait here, no more typing, let me find some cream." So-won runs out my office in a rush, whilst I sit here gazing at my hands. I just want to go relax, or lay in Yeonjuns arms and sleep. Okay, what the fuck was that thought right now?So-won rushes back in, panting horribly. She applies the cream to my hands and sends me off home. (She is in charge of my team) "Should I still come to the bar tonight?" I ask, wanting to go but not wanting to look desperate for company. "Please rest, but if you do get better please come. It's always a pleasure having you." She taps me on the shoulder and bows.

Now here I am, on the street walking home in the rain, my hands burn but slowly cool down as the gentle drops of water cleanse my pain. My hair is in my face, and my clothes are soaked, can my day get any better? I just want to stand here and feel everything overcome me, this is such a mess. Clients emailing me unecessary things, perfectionism, thoughts of someone and just overall, emotion. As a pyschologist I should know how to rid this, but I don't, I'm fucking clueless.

"Hey..Soobin. Let's hang out."

I hear a concerned voice next to me, and a hand graps onto mine, in which I wince in pain but to my surprise it's... Yeonjun.