Questions (Hidden pt3)

It's the next day. Nohemi hasn't said anything. It seems like she doesn't remember anything from last night.
"Scott!" I hear a familiar voice say. It's that girl from the rooftop. 
"You have to give her the book!" She quietly says.
"What why?" I ask
"That dream you had last night! It!" She tried to explain but she was out of breath.
"How do you know about that, I didn't tell anyone?" 
"Don't worry about it, all you need to know is that it's after you! If you give her the book, it won't be after you anymore, but if you don't, it won't stop until you're dead! Please listen and give her the book-" She stopped talking abruptly, she slowly turned around to see Nohemi behind her. They just stared at each other, then, the girl left. Nohemi didn't speak. She looked angry. 
"Listen I can explain!"
"Scott, you need to give me the book!"
"No! I won't!" 
"Please you're in danger! You shouldn't have taken the book." She argued.
"No, I won't give it to you! I don't want you to move away. I don't want anything to happen to you!" 
"Scott I'll be fine I promise, I know how to handle it, if it comes after you, you won't be able to hold it back like I can. So please give me the book for your safety and everyone else's." 
"Fine," 
"But you promise you'll be ok"
"I promise,"