meeting his parents

It was a typical day after school, I was at home doing homework in the dining room.
Knock
Knock
"I'll get it!" I heard my mom say. I didn't pay any mind to who was at the door.
"Oh hello," Mom said.
"You Mrs. Tenorman correct, I don't believe we've met before, I'm Nohemi Hernandez I live next door," Nohemi explained.
"I've met your parents, but I've never met you, so what's your reason for visiting us?" Mom asked.
"Well, I was looking for Scott I made too much coffee jelly I can't eat all this alone. Is he there?" She asks
"Yes he's just in the dining room, come on in,"
"Mom who is it?" I asked as she came into the dining room.
"It's that Nohemi girl from next door, she brought coffee jellies, how come you never told me about her she's the sweetest thing. I'm so glad my son has a friend like you." Mom said
"She's not my friend..." I sigh
"What..."
"She's my girlfriend," I explained.
"Girlfriend..."
...
"Jack come here Scott finally has a girlfriend!"
"He what!"
My dad rushed downstairs and into the dining room.
"He has a girlfriend?"
"Hello Mr. Tenorman, I'm Nohemi, Nohemi Hernandez. I made too many coffee jellies and I know Scott likes them so I brought some over," She explained again.
"Aw, how cute! Scott don't be rude get in here and spend some time with her!"
"Hey, Nohemi." I sigh
"Glad to see you Scott I brought over some coffee jelly if you want some" she happily said.
"Yeah sure I'll take one," I said grabbing one of the coffee jellies.
"Scott why did you never tell us about her she's amazing and such a good kid too!" My mom said.
Good kid my fucking ass.
"He's been scared to introduce me to you two because of how it went with my dad. My dad doesn't exactly like him" Nohemi explained.
"You'll always be welcome here!"