Soldier

(I decided to write one of my own stories as a one-shot this will include Scott) (This is what I actually made Nohemi for will also include my other characters) (this isn't following the main storyline I have going on this is a separate thing)

Washington 10:29 pm (Mia pov)
"Did you hear" 
"What?"
"One of the girls ran away" 
"Ran away? Why?"
"And who"
"We don't know, and I heard it was one of the Hernández girls"
"No way, what are her parents going to say, are they the commanders"
I listened to the girls gossiping, there was no way she could have run away. Mom and Dad would kill her if they found out she was even planning on running away.
"You all shouldn't be saying stuff like that," I say to the girls.
"Wouldn't you know anything about this? Figured she'd tell you something about running away." One of the girls asked.
"Nohemi hasn't mentioned anything about running away. She has been sending a lot of letters lately, she won't tell me who she's writing to," 
"Guys! I found Nohemi's journal, she did run away!" Another girl said.

(A few hours earlier) (Nohemi's pov)
"Are you on you're way?" I ask.
"Yeah, I am, just wait for me outside, but are you sure you want to do this? You know what your parents will do if they find out," He said 
"I know but I can't let them send me away to get killed. I don't wanna die! I can't! I won't! I will not be a test subject!" 
"Alright, well I'm here. Hurry!"
"Right!"

(Present time) (Mia's pov) 
"...For anyone that's reading this, yes I've run away, I will not be used as a test subject, if Mom and Dad want me to be a test subject for it they'll have to find me and, I promise you'll never find me" The girl read.
"They were gonna send her away?" I mutter.
"What are you talking about, why would they send her away?" A girl asked.
"I don't know, they've always been secretive about her training and I never knew why, but I guess they were planning on sending her on a secret mission." 
"What do we do," One of them asked
"I don't know, how would she even run away she doesn't have a car,"
"Maybe someone picked her up if she was sending letters to someone then maybe they picked her up" One of the girls suggested.
"But that's impossible unless she's climbing a sixty-foot fence that has barb wire on the top she's not getting out of here, and she cant just walk out, we're not allowed to leave base!" I explained.
"You could always check the cameras," One of them said.
"Maybe but she's not that dumb, I guess I'll check tomorrow"
(I was debating whether or not I should publish this but I wrote it so I might as well)