hidden alt ending

(would if IT took over Scott) (I'll put pictures here and on my Tumblr) (I'll do some explaining, what exactly is it, it is an evil spirit that resides in a book and it can take over the body of the book's owner)
I never gave the book back to Nohemi... I couldn't. Sometimes I feel like I should because I've been feeling weird lately. It feels like something is watching me. and it's only when the book is around. At least I'll be able to leave with this whole chili thing going on later today.
(later that day)
"I guess we should try each other's chili," I said giving Cartman a bowl of chili.
"Mh this is delish Scott!"
"Now that you're almost finished I have something to tell you!"
"What that you put pubis in you're chili?"
"Huh!"
Eric explained that he knew his friends would betray him and that the chili he ate wasn't his but Chefs. Then he dropped the bomb, he revealed that he had my parents killed and that I was eating them. I didn't cry, I pulled out what I can assume was my mom's finger from the bowl. I laughed, I laughed and laughed, I didn't care, that I was eating human meat. I felt myself being transformed, IT was finally out. And IT didn't care for Eric's little plan.

 And IT didn't care for Eric's little plan