[5]

Reggie Anabelle Riddle POV

My brothers and I walk near to our father and stand there. He calls Bellatrix and another Death Eater near us. He lifts our sleeves that cover our marks. We all know where this is going.

"Lestrange, to Anabelle. (Death Eater's name), to Marvolo".

Bellatrix comes in front of me, he, himself, stands in front of Mattheo and the other Death Eater stands in front of Tom. I can see in Bellatrix's eyes that she doesn't want to hurt us. They all point their wands at our arms and start hurting us. I start hearing Tom's and Mattheo's scream of pain but I'm simply shutting my eyes and biting my tongue in order to not scream. Tears stream down my cheeks. When they finally pull away, I notice blood on my arm. I look at my brothers and see blood on their arms too.

"HOW MANY TIMES WILL I TELL YOU TO NOT DISOBEY MY ORDERS?" our father yells at us. "YOU WILL KILL POTTER WANT IT OR NOT".

"We couldn't" I say and he looks at me. He stare is full of anger.

"What did you just say?" he walks near me and stands in front of me by pushing Bellatrix out of the way. I lower my stare.

"We lost t-the letters and we couldn't do anything. If we had killed Potter, we would be sent to Azkaban" he places his wand on my neck and lifts my head. Now I'm looking straight at him.

"Where's the letter?".

"We don't know" I can't destroy Snape's life.

"FLIPENDO" his spell hit me and I fell back. My back hits the wall and I groan in pain. "WHERE'S THE LETTER?" I shake my head as tears stream down my cheeks.

"I don't know".

"CRUCIATO" I scream in pain as my whole body is in pain. When he finally stops it, I'm on the floor crying in pain. "WHERE'S THE LETTER, ANABELLE? IF YOU MAKE ME ASK ONE MORE TIME, I WON'T BE SORRY FOR KILLING YOU".

"I-I don't k-know" he uses the Crucio spell on me again and I scream in pain.

"OUR PROFESSOR HAS IT" I hear Tom saying as our father stops the spell.

"Who has it?" I hear Voldemort saying.

"Our professor".

"Name, Marvolo".

"Professor Snape. Severus Snape".

"Get out of here".

Mattheo and Tom run to me and we appear back to the Hospital Wing. We all pull down our sleeves and I wipe my tears away. I breathe heavily as we all look at each other.

"Why did you cover professor Snape up?" Mattheo asks me.

"I couldn't destroy his life" we remain in silence for around an hour. Then Madam Pomfrey walks inside.

"You can go back to your dorm, Riddle".

"Thank you, Madam Pomfrey".

Tom, Mattheo and I walk out of the Hospital Wing and walk back to my dorm. I enter without another word. Pansy is nowhere to be seen so I go to the bathroom and take a shower. When I'm done, I take a lot of my mark. I grab my wand and try everything to take it out. Deep down I knew that it was stupid but I couldn't. I ended up, hurting myself. I wash my arm and then dress up. It's lunch time. I got out and walked to the Great Hall. As I sit down I see Tom and Mattheo running inside towards me.

"Our father found professor Snape" Mattheo whispers as low as he could.

"What?" I say shocked.

"Snape got the ... Mark" Tom says in a really low voice.