the awakening

Chloe pov

I opened my eyes and found I was in my room, I had one weird dream. I got into a fight, I found my dad who turned out to be my principal then wolves attacking me, make it even worse I have some kind of powers. This dream made me worried a bit since they normally were accurate. But there is always some kind of twist. I got out of bed headed to the bathroom, I washed my face and dry it but when I looked in the mirror the girl that looked back at me wasn't the same person that went to bed. My eyes were a light hazelnut color and my hair was a honey blonde how the hell can my hair went from a dark brown to blonde, honey blonde I hate blonds. It was also longer, someone was playing a sick prank on me and I was not going to stand for it.
"Mom" I shouted to the top of my lungs....no answer "mom, this is not funny anymore." Still no answer.
I took a shower and went downstairs as I entered the kitchen I saw a cake mark happy 18 birthday Chloe . I forgot today was my birthday, I never liked birthdays seeing my father was never present for any of them. I have never had a party and it never bother me not celebrating them.
"Happy birthday honey." Mom said hugging me "make a wish"
I close my eyes and wished that I can meet my father and strangely is saw our principal Mr.Holmes . I opened my eyes in shock if mom noticed she didn't say anything.
"I love your hair honey it reminds me of mine when i was younger, when did you do it?"
" that's the thing mom I didn't do it I thought it was you for my birthday, I woke up with it like this."
I know for a fact I saw something flash in my mom eyes, look a great lot like fear and it looked like concern. She muttered a quick I have to go before she all but rush out the house. I now saw where I got my weirdness from. I put the cake away and found a breakfast bar it will have to do until lunch time. I found myself a hoodie and put my hair inside along with a cap on my head, this will have to work until I went hair dresser later.

I was on my way to my locker when someone put out their foot and made me trip. Felt face down on my stomach, laughter echo from among the students in the hall who have witness what happen. A number of them took photos and were now video tapping it. I got to my feet in record speed and was face to face with Princess.
"You really must have a death wish." I snarl at her, I was furious and it felt like I wanted to rip her head off her shoulders. I turned around and started walking forward but was stop when I felt her pull my hoodie off my head along with the cap. A number of shock faces were watching me and whispering.
"Well,well what do we have here, seems like someone wants to be me."
I laugh as hard as I can l'm sure people thought I was loosing my mind better yet l was going crazy, but the truth was...." Me want to be like you, you're a walking vector of STD's unless i have a death wish I don't even want to smell the likes of you. Besides whore don't look good on me."
The halls burst out with laughs and snickers, I must have done damage to her so call pride because she was huffing and puffing like Humpty Dumpty. I saw it coming she throw a punch at me and I caught her hand.
" the next time you think about hitting me I will not be so grateful..... I. Will. Kill. You and thinks nothing."
I turned and walk away. I was suddenly slam to ground.
"That's enough." Someone roar
When I looked up I saw an angry looking Dan standing over me holding princess who had a knife in her hands, he saved me. And then the reality of what could have happen dawn on me, this mudda fucking bitch was going to stab most likely kill me. O hell no I got to my foot in record speed knocking Dan over in the process and without warning I slam princess into the lockers.. Choking her
"Listen hear you fucking bitch you do not know who the fuck you're messing with and you have just made an enemy here today, if you ever come near me again I will fucking kill you." Then slam my fitts into her nose breaking it, her body went unconscious and drop to the floor in a thud.
"And that goes for the rest of you too. Stay the fuck away from me."
"Miss Hinds my office now, yelled the principal."
I know I was in a lot of  trouble even though I did nothing wrong but since it was Mr.Holmes daughter and me again I know I was not going to win. So I give him attitude.

"What for I did nothing wrong."
"Miss Hinds I will not tolerate these kind of behavior, this is the second time my daughter will be going to the hospital, so if I was you I would shut my mouth and do as am told."

"And if I don't."
" then you will be suspended. "
"That's the best thing I have ever heard you said, I don't want to be in a school with your psycho bitch daughter who almost stab me if it wasn't for Dan and you standing here telling me about shut my fucking mouth. I will have you know I will not do any of the above and I will not be suspended or else I will sue. Now this what your going to do you and your fucking daughter need to spiss of me because the next time I wouldn't break her nose I will break her fucking neck."

Lunch time roll around and as I entered the cafeteria the whole place went silent and all eyes were on me. "
Hey Chloe over here." Jessica called. I was surprise she even wanted to still be my friend. I took a seat next to her.
" omg I heard what happened this morning wish I was there also heard you told off the principal and didn't even get in trouble for it."
"Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with me, I have been feeling so angry and I had such a weird dream about finding out that Mr.Holmes is my father. And I confided in Dan of all people."

"Hey Chloe can I talk to you."
Turning around I saw Dan.
"Why would I want to talk to you?"
"Trust me you're going to want to hear what I have to say."
"Look I don't know you so please leave me alone, what makes you think you can talk to me."
"I thought we were friends, you told me yesterday you wanted us to be friends."
O snap so that wasn't a dream, what happen yesterday was real?
"That can't be possible, I didn't talk to you yesterday."

" yes you did, after finding out about Mr.Holmes."
"So that wasn't a dream, he really is my father?"

Saying a quick goodbye to Jay I left with Dan we walk down a flight of stairs and into the music room where it was sound proof.
I waited for him to talk first and I couldn't help but admire his broad shoulders this guy was handsome but he had a line of ladies lining up to be with him. And where there is women there is always going to be drama....

"What do you mean you thought it was a dream?"
"Well yeah I woke in my bed and all I remember was us to the part where we almost kiss."
"Someone is messing with us I am sure that something else happened but I need you to trust me.
Can you do that?"

Can I really trust someone i didn't even know? I look at his face and I saw honesty and sincerity in them and I know in that moment that I could trust him.  But even if I knew I can trust him I didn't want too I didn't want to let anyone in.