remembering

"Do you trust me?"
Did I trust him? I just met the guy not even a week and he is asking me if I trust him .... I did but I was not about to let him know.
"No I don't trust you, how can I? I met you like less than 48  hours ago." I think in that moment I was talking more to myself than to him.
"You have every not to trust me, since you don't remember much of what happen yesterday I will have to show you. But please keep an open mind. You're new to this place and there is a lot of things you don't know about.
I am a werewolf .  A very long time ago my ancestors had to choose a faith that was  unlike no other in order for us to survive. You see all the stories you have heard of mystical creatures are true. It was told that a witch hard curse a man by the name of Dracula, he was unable to walk in the sun and was unable to eat human food. The only thing he craved was human blood, hence the name Dracula meaning the taker of blood. My ancestors were slave to such a foul beast, they were use for their blood and tortured. One night a witch visited a man known as Henry and give to him a choice to either watch his family die as slaves or choose a portion that will grant him his freedom at a small price of course. The man choose his freedom and drank of the portion. He and his family were turned into wolves. That family was pure breed and they bit other to form a small army to fight against Dracula and his armies. The pure breed family got away leaving the other to fight for themselves. A plan was devised that they will attack in daylight for the vampires are at there weakest. They won the battle but some of the vampires got away. The pure breed family survive and have family who are alive up to this day. I am one of the purebloods."
"So what you're saying is that you're a werewolf?"
"Yes".
"Prove it"
"It doesn't work like that, we are driven by the need to protect if there is no danger our wolves refuse to do as we say."

"If I cannot see what you are saying then I cannot believe it."
"That's why I said you need to trust me, earlier when I stop Britney from stabbing you when brush passed me I saw what happened to you yesterday. Its like we are connected in some way. So all you need to do is touch me again and you will see what happened. i have a theory and if what i think will happen turns out to happen i will take you to my elder."

"I will humour you but this is bull shit werewolves and vampires does not exist."
Getting up from their seats they both stood in front each other .
" so then what will you say about the gules and goblins , mermaids and merman.look just give me your hands."
Without delay she did just as he has asked and held his hand and was grace with bits and pieces of what looks like memories but was unsure because the quality of the visions were not at there best'

" Did you see anything because it was unclear maybe we should hug." from the looks on Dan face you can see that he was getting frustrated and within that moment he did what all great men would do if he had a beautiful lady in arms length. He kissed her without remorse he was like a man starving and her lips was his first supper in years. They were both starving. Chloe couldn't understand why she was giving into his kisses, she had men friends who she knew for long periods of time and she never give them the time of day. So why was she giving him the time of the day. Instead of enjoying the kiss her brain went into over drive and then hit her like a bolt of electricity and all the memories of yesterday. She remember Brittney using a spell on her to wipe her memories, which would be that Brittney was a witch. Was her father one too and if so what did that make her?? She wanted and explanation and one way or the other she was about to get some bloody answers...Starting with dear old dad.

I know this chapter was short..But my best friend wanted an update...Hi grinch18 Nelly.😘

chloe pov

it was hard to swallow what Dan was telling me, it was bizarre werewolves and mythical creatures could not be real right?!!. Atleast thats what i wanted to believe but that was not the case i know some how he was telling the truth, around him i got the kind of mysterious vibes from him and that he was hiding something but i could never put my finger on it. i just started school here and i didn't know anything about him but in a sense i know he was dangerous not towards me because i always felt safe with him. A month ago my life was normal all i had to worry about was humans now i was brought into the supernatural world felt like all that was missing was Sam and Dean Winchester and the black impala, hell throw in Castiel too and while your at it how about Jesus sister too.

I know this chapter was short..But my best friend wanted an update...Hi grinch18 Nelly.😘