Halloween party Au 🔞

Tonight was a special night for the students that attended Shiganshina University, for it was every Halloween, and they'd hold a big party at one person's house each year. This year it was Mikasa's turn, and she went all out for this year as it would be the last time she'd ever attend one since she'd be leaving soon. If there was one thing she wanted now, was to finally face her fears and ask out the handsomest, annoying, stubborn man she fell in love with... Eren. Hopefully, to get him to notice her, she decided to wear the most alluring outfit she made, a mummy. But to be more daring, she decided not to wear anything underneath, just in case she was able to score well with Eren. The doorbell then went as she went downstairs letting in her best friends, Sasha and Annie.

"Hey girls, ready to help me?"

"The lengths you go to just to get laid Mikasa, you're worse than me sometimes." Annie tutted, Mikasa, rolling her eyes as they went upstairs to get Mikasa ready. They started wrapping her up, trying their best not to stare, but Mikasa insisted they left some of her skin on display and not completely wrap her up. It took nearly an hour but they finished dressing her up, and they were speechless, she looked so sexy and cute. Eren was going to be head over heels for her now.

At Eren's place, he wasn't making a huge effort, all he wore was that vampire costume he got from Armin who made it for him. He was at his dorm with Armin getting ready, making sure they looked good. Armin was dressing as a zombie to match Annie, while Eren was too busy biting his nails due to anxiety.

"Stressing about it isn't gonna solve anything Eren. Just go with the flow."

"But Armin what if she's there?"

"Eren... I know you and her were close, but she honestly isn't worth worrying about. If she is there, just blank her and don't speak to her." Armin said as just finished applying his fake blood to his face. Eren's phone then got a buzz from Mikasa, as he looked at his notification.

'Hey, we'll be ready in a few hours. Can't wait to see you here! XX'

Eren blushed at this text seeing she put kisses on the end of the text. She'd never done that before, and it caught Eren completely off guard. Maybe she trying to be obvious to him. On Mikasa's side, she was dying in embarrassment, waiting for him to reply. She saw him typing and turned her phone upside down, nervous as hell at how he'd respond to her bold message. Meanwhile, downstairs Annie and Sasha were getting the party all set up, decorating it with webs and Halloween-themed props. Her phone pinged as she breathed heavily picking it up to see what he wrote.

'Sure.' Her reaction was a little annoyed, to see him write that, but again, that's how Eren was.

A couple of hours later...

Eren and Armin arrived at Mikasa's house, bringing some alcohol for the party, and they could hear the music inside. Armin knocked on the door, looking at Eren was nervous holding the box of drink in his hands. The door then opened up with Sasha greeting them. Annie saw them from the top of the stairs and looked at Mikasa in her bedroom, telling her to get ready.

"It's showtime girl."

"How do I look?"

"That's not even a question he's gonna need to answer." Annie said as she closed the door and headed downstairs to Armin and Eren, giving them both a warning hug. Annie and Armin were already dating, who also secretly made sure that Eren and Mikasa wouldn't be disturbed, excluding the upstairs to anyone but them four.

"Mikasa is waiting for you upstairs Eren, you better head on up." Annie smirked, as she pulled Armin to the dance floor, leaving Eren with a red hot face, as he headed up the stairs. Mikasa could hear his footsteps approaching the door, as she got butterflies in her stomach, and she had to sit down on her bed to calm down. Eren reached her door but checked in the mirror to see if he looked fine before entering. The door handle then turned as Mikasa grew colours on her cheeks and sweat dripping down her forehead. The door gently opened as the both of them looked in shock at each other, no words were exchanged for about thirty seconds. Eren couldn't believe how naked she almost looked with that mummy tape around her body, it made his outfit look shit compared to hers.