Chapter 5:Scars that made me think of you

Dark cacao pov:I let my friends stay over at my kingdom since it would take them to long to reach their kingdoms and pure vanilla insisted on checking my injury every single day to see if it would heal soon. He said that it would heal but it would leave a scar that would never disappear of course I didn't mind the scar sort of made me think of my son in a way. It's only a matter of time until I send my warriors to explore all of earthbread to find my son that I miss dearly part of this is my fault I shouldn't have banished him for something he couldn't control. But now it's time for me to fix my mistake and find him before it's to late. I got out of bed and went to go find crunchy chip and caramel arrow my two most trusted warriors that have served me for decades if I can count on anyone to find my son it's them. I went outside the castle and saw that they were at their usual area guarding the citadal "crunchy chip,caramel arrow may I speak with you two?" "Yes your majesty,is there something wrong?" "I have a request to ask you both if you both aren't to busy for the next week" "the next week? Are we going on a adventure or something? Can I bring my cream wolves?" "We will...be going on an adventure to find my son,the prince. No longer will he be lost no longer will I abandon my duty as father he needs to come home or I don't know what will happen to him so I ask the two cookies I trust the most,will you help me find my son that I have failed to raise?" "It would be my honor to help you find the one I once called friend" "you have my cream wolves at your disposal my king" I knew I could trust them it's only a matter of time until I get back on my feet and lead the adventure that many would join me in I won't rest until my son is safe in my arms.

Word count:400

Just had to get this chapter out before I go to sleep sorry if it's bad I'll check in the morning to see if it's ok or not