IX

Favorite and comment, It gives me motivation to write🙈.

AZALEA'S POV.

"WHAT?" Davina's voice shoots through my ears.
I just told her everything that happened with Luciano and this is where we are now.

"keep your voice down." i roll my eyes sitting down on the bed. "and he said he has something important to discuss with me." What could it possibly be?

Davina finishes hanging up her clothes, and comes sit down next to me. "he's probably gonna talk about your schedule or maybe,hopefully he's just planning for you guys to have another quickie." she shrugs grinning.

"alright so what's happening with you and ezriel."I said changing the topic.

"I don't know we've been on dates and stuff." she smiles to herself fixing her jacket.

I raise an eyebrow, "so you guys haven't fucked anymore?" Her eyes seem to focus on a particular part of the room.

"never said that." She mumbles blushing and getting up. I laugh, seeing her try to change the subject. I'll let it go this time.

I sigh getting up and jumping back onto my bed. "good fucking night D."
-

I currently had on a small skirt and a long sleeved crop top. Rushing out the door, i grabbed my purse and keys closing and locking the front door. I placed my bag and phone on the passenger seat.

The engine started and i started to drive to the club. Whatever he wanted to talk about was killing me,does he want to fire me?
i'm probably overthinking it.

The windy air pushed my straightened hair back as i pulled up to the club. I hurried to lock my car, as i was already 20 minutes late. 

Stop being late azalea.

stop over sleeping.

The club music was heard, quietly because we were currently closed. I walked towards the girls room and saw not many people here. about two girls were doing there own thing as i walked in.

I placed my stuff down, putting my phone in my bag before tossing it inside my locker and shutting it.
Time to go to his office.

I took a deep breath, and let it out before walking back out the door. My footsteps were heard as i made my way over to the front of his door.

I'm already over 20 minutes late i can't keep just staring at his door. Before i could even knock, the handle turned exposing Luciano standing in front of me. His hair was slightly wet, as his tattoos were exposed with his dark grey button up being unbuttoned. don't get distracted again azalea.

i swear this man never buttons it up, like what's the point of the button up?

He clears his throat. "Azalea." he states opening the door and stepping to the side. I walk in looking over to him as he closes his door. Luciano looks down at his chest before slowing buttoning it up as he stares at me up and down.

I looked away before i could get any thoughts.
"what did you want to talk about?" i questioned as he motioned for me to sit down.