XIV

AZALEA'S POV.

"hey bella." I speed walk towards Isabella and give her a tight hug. She hugs me back tightly and smiles.

"Hi babe." Isabella leans back and I get a whiff of her nice floral scent. "I got you your sets for tonight." She turns around picking up two sets and turning around to show me.

She raises up two arms both with a set. The first set is worn with black leather high rise heels and a short skirt that was white and glittery, a short crisscross top that was white and glittery as well,but was see through.

The second set was a pink backless dress that was very short, and it was crossed at the top, and was open on my stomach and showed a lot of cleavage. It was paired with some butterfly glittery heels that lace up.

Both sets were absolutely gorgeous.
A smile was brought to my face and she laughed.
"you're gonna blow their minds." Isabella winked bringing the sets onto where I get ready.

"Thank you bella." I look away admiring the sets from afar. She hums smiling, Walking over to help another girl.

These sets were perfect for tonight.

There is going to be a lot of people here tonight, Usually people come for business, to make deals and offers and what not, I don't really look into it.

But there's gonna be a bunch of men stacked with money so tonight is gonna be very fun.

It was around 7:20, so I decided to start getting ready just to take my time. I applied my skin prep before doing my normal makeup, except with some smokey eyeshadow this time. I Went to the mirror and started putting on the white set, I would normally feel very exposed but I've gotten used to it now.

I brushed my straightened hair and did a half up half down, and moved some of my hair onto each shoulder before spraying perfume and adding lotion.

The set looked more prettier than I already thought it was. I smiled to myself in the mirror. My nipples were visible through the top and I had put a silver long necklace to fit in between my breasts and add spice to my look. Finally, I sprayed glitter onto where my skin was visible.

It was already past 8pm, so I walked out, going to the main floor where the stage was. I was going to be on the pole tonight.

My heart raced, seeing the place already packed.
I walked towards Asher at the bar, The stools were all being used except for one. My luck.

"Hey ash." I said, slipping onto the stool. He placed a drink in front of the person sitting next to me, before turning his attention to me.

"Hey Azalea, you going up there tonight?" He says referring to the stage. I hum and tap my nails against the bar.

My eyes glance around the room and lock eyes with a guy around his 30s, he had his hair slicked back, with tattoos all around his body.

I take my attention back to Ash, "I didn't expect it to get this packed so early."

He chuckled, "well yeah, that's how blue nights go nowadays." He shrugged, glancing around in case someone needed a drink.

"my mom loves you, by the way. She won't stop talking about you." He smirks looking away.

"I have that effect." I smirk back jokingly and get up before I get distracted. "I'll see you later?"

He nods. "yeah, see you." He says before someone comes up to him asking for a drink.

I walk around smiling at people as I make my way towards back stage. My nerves are there but also when am I never nervous?