XII

"Need assaulted him. In his entire life, he'd never felt desire like this. Or the desperation to touch, to hold, to own."
-
AZALEA'S POV.

As I sat here, listening to Davina talk, Her tone suddenly changes when we get to talking about Ezriel.

"I didn't want to tell you yet because it would've made you change your mind about Luciano." She frowns putting the sofa pillow on her crossed legs.

"What happened?" I pause from drinking my cup of coffee and set it down on the coffee table.
Davina shrugs. "we had a fight and I think we broke up."

I raise a brow at her. "tell me what happened."
She shrugs again biting her lip before taking a sip of her own coffee.

"well we were out at the mall shopping. Then we ran into his parents and well, his parents had different high expectations of me and it got heated somehow so We ended up leaving and he said he needs to think about things. I tried to call him but he hasn't picked up. So I'm basically giving him space to think about how to break up with me."

I shook my head, grabbing her cup from her and placed it on the coffee table. "Listen love, He's not gonna break up with you over what his parents think of you and if he does , that man does not love you.
But i've seen you guys, he's in deep love with you as well as you are with him. And that happened for a reason. He's not gonna let that go to waste. He's probably thinking of how to deal with his parents."

Davina half smiles. "well I guess your probably right. Thank you Azalea." she winks at me as she gets up.

"don't you have a job to be at?" Davina questions and I roll my eyes.

"way to ruin the bonding moment, but yes I have to go meet Luciano." I bite my lip finding myself more nervous as the time ticks by.

"Alright, go shower and i'll help you get ready once your done." She pushes me to my room as she smiles.

Once i'm in the bathroom I remove all my clothes and hop in the shower. I wash my hair and massage my scalp, then continue with the rest of my shower routine. Once i'm out, I dry myself with a towel and start putting on lotions and mists.

I wrap myself with my towel and brush my hair back before leaving the bathroom. Davina was in my closet looking through my clothes.

"Take this piece and these heels," she practically jumps up in excitement and goes to sit down on my bed. she really loves dressing up.

The piece had a black mesh long sleeve strap crop top , and a black short latex skirt. and the heels were also latex and they would be right above my knee.

I pick up the mesh shirt and turn to Davina. "what would I put under it?"

She smirks. "nothing."

"i love you." I pick up all my stuff and run inside my closet to change. The mesh shirt held my tits in the right place and the latex skirt showed my curves while it ended just showing the bottom of my ass.
The heels did in fact end above my knees. 

I walked back to the room easily since the heels aren't to tall just right. "yes,Gosh yes." She states as her jaw drops. I laugh and she drags me to my vanity.