Chapter 9:Adventures and hardships

The four had been through many adventures and had lots of bonding. Their relationship were getting stronger and stronger especially Uta. Uta also began to show more affection for Luffy and being really possessive of him making sure no one takes him.

One day

"Luffy!! Where are you!?!?"

Luffy randomly disappeared from the tree house and with how possessive she's getting with Luffy she's searching for him to make sure he's not with another girl.

"Luffy!! Please come out!! I'm worried about you!!"

"Uta!! Over here!!"

Uta began to look around for Luffy very happy to see him until she sees him near a river and got worried.

"Luffy!!"

"shishishi hi Uta how are you?"

"I'm good Luffy but why are you here alone?"

"Oh I'm not alone!"

"hello!"

Uta froze to the point she's like a statue. She couldn't believe what she's seeing. Why is this girl near Luffy? Is she trying to steal him from Uta?

"Oi! Uta you there?" Luffy waves his hand in front of Uta's face due to her lack of response.

"O-oh yes Luffy?"

"you ok? You became really quiet..."

"yes yes I'm fine I promise"

"oh how about we play hide and seek?" The random girl interrupted

"Yeah that would be really fun!"

"S-sure..." Uta has a fake smile when answering the girl.

"ok Luffy you go count to 20 and me and Uta will hide"

"ok!"

*I'd preferred if it was me and Luffy...*

Luffy then begans to countdown and Uta and the girl began to run away to find a hiding spot. Both Uta and the girl found this bush near a river that would be perfect since it gave good cover and it's hard to get o. When Uta went inside the bush she got a idea

An idea so evil, but so beautiful because she's doing it for her love

"Hey girl do you like swimming?" Uta asked the girl

"Well I do but Im not that so I'd preferred to stay in the shallow end..." girl was kind uncomfortable by Uta's question and gave a nervous giggle.

"Good because im sure you'll love the water..." Uta then gives a very evil smile and pushes the girl into the river and the girl began to drown.

"H-HELP!"

"hehehe I'll make sure you won't be near my Luffy ever again..." Uta smiles began to grow more and more and looked more insane every second

"I-I won't I promise!!" The girl began to slowly goes lower and lower in the water.

The girl was gonna soon drown and be at the bottom of the river dying. Uta just watched looking so satisfied and happy. Until she hears a familiar voice.

"Uta what's wrong with you!" Ace then swings in with a vine and saves the girl.

The girl then runs away making sure they don't follow
her. Uta became very angry that the girl, that got close to Luffy, is alive and breathing.

"...why" Uta's voice was very serious and cold tone.

"Sigh Uta I know why you're doing this and it's going too far!"