10

Felix stared out the classroom window; it was the last official class before summer break, but not for him because he needed to stay. He needed to finish his work quickly so he could leave for his vacation. Others would already leave for their trips outside the city, leaving him alone save for Jeongin, who was stuck with summer job. The younger was working hard to pay for his extra music lessons. Despite the scorching temperature, there was no hint of rain and Felix studied the weather forecast and saw that there would be no rain for the next week. He sighed and turned off the phone before concentrating on the lecture.

Before summer break started Felix returned a few books he had borrowed from his yearmates as he won't see them for weeks. As he was leaving the campus he got a text from Bang Chan.

- Are you free tonight?

After finalizing their plans for summer vacation, the duo decided to go on a hike. Felix hadn't told his friends about it yet since he wasn't sure how they would respond, especially Jisung, who had a grudge against Chan from the incident three years ago. He couldn't look at the elder again in the same light.

Felix didn't take time to reply the elder.

- No, I'm just going home.

- I was leaving soon as well. Do you want to get dinner together?

- Just us?

- Yeah I'm not calling anyone today lol.

- okay

- Nice. Can you wait for me for a bit? I leave in half an hour. We could go together.

- Sure, I'll be at the library.

- Thanks, love ♥️

Felix switched off his phone and started heading back in the direction of the library. Felix didn't feel lonely because there were still a lot of students around, but he did feel sleepy. He wanted to go home and get a good night's sleep because he was exhausted from all the classes, but he didn't want to turn Chan down. He pulled out a notepad and began making notes in it. Chan had been expected for a while, but there had been no sign of him. Felix pulled out his phone as he was growing bored and began to browse Instagram. He curiously tapped on Chan's account that was already on top of search history. There was no new updates from him not even a single new story. Frustrated, Felix just switched his phone off before he noticed the library getting a bit heated as the students were gossiping and he looked up finding Chan standing by the door. That being said, Chan was pretty popular among the students for being the young handsome teacher's aide and seeing him inside the library just made the students curious. Felix stood up getting his stuff right away as he walked fast towards the door, now the students were gossiping even more and Felix realised coming to the library was a bad idea now everyone would know that they knew each other. He just sighed and tried to cover Chan as he walked out fast.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Chan said following Felix who was walking fast towards the exit.

"No, I just should have waited somewhere else." Felix replied now that his pace was slowing down.

"Why, did something happen?"

"Well, now I guess the students in the library would think we are acquainted."

"What's bad in that?"

"It's just that.... nevermind."

Chan laughed a bit while patting the younger's hair in a playful way. "You worry too much."

"Maybe I do." Felix muttered.

Chan took Felix to a barbecue joint close to the university campus that was also close to Felix's residence. Both of them were quite hungry, so they completed their meals fairly quickly. Felix purchased a soda from a nearby vending machine as they left the eatery.

"Where to next?" Chan asked.

"Home. I'm really tired." Felix said taking a sip from his drink.

"Oh, I was thinking about going over my place."

"I have s class tomorrow."

"Seriously? You're taking make up classes?"

"Can't repeat a semester."

"Wow, you haven't changed at all. Are you still not serious about studying." Chan joked.

"First, that hurt, second it's your fault." Felix exclaimed as the elder just gave him a curious look.

"Forget I said anything." Felix said before walking away fast

"Come on, what do you mean by that?" Chan just followed the younger who was almost running now but afraid of spilling his drink.

Felix's first few days of summer vacation were extremely dull because he was one of the extremely few persons taking the makeup classes. He was unable to visit any of his friends. Felix became even more bored as Seungmin and Hyunjin uploaded images on Instagram while they were already on vacation in Jeju Island.

But slowly the days passed, and he was free to enjoy himself. It wasn't very late when he and Chan set out for the hike. They had to stop at a hotel to store their luggage before they could start because it was quite a distance away. Felix had never been on a trek before. He had considered constructing a tent home inside the forest, but Chan dissuaded him from that idea by warning that there would be chances of mishaps there and that no one would be around to assist them.

The duo rested the first day at the hotel, which was a gorgeous location that almost appeared to be a sanctuary for flowers. They headed to the hotel cafeteria for lunch because they were quite hungry from the journey. Felix slept out immediately after arriving at the hotel without eating anything, so right then mice were scurrying around in his stomach. Additionally, they needed some fresh air because their initial discomfort still existed and they were still kind of avoiding each other's company. Felix got himself a big portion of chicken alfredo that he finished in a short time and then he was just enjoying his drink sitting by the swimming pool.

"This place looks amazing." Chan said who had just walked over to Felix after paying for the food.

"Indeed, I'd like to come back here again." Felix nodded as he smiled.

"Sure, that-

"Bang Christopher Chan?" Chan's words were cut off by a female voice coming from behind that got the duo by curiosity looking back in unison.

"Choi Iseul?" Chan said with a surprised voice now that Felix was staring up at him curiously also giving glaces at the girl with long black hair standing in front of them.

"Long time no see." The girl smiled as she waved her hands walking near the duo.

_____________________

Cliffhanger lmao as always also a short chapter.

So this is the Minsung story I was talking about I have chosen a cover for the story.

It is linked to this very story, you could say it's a sequel to 'When Summer Comes' and 'Into the Blue Summer' but starring Lee Know and Jisung

It is linked to this very story, you could say it's a sequel to 'When Summer Comes' and 'Into the Blue Summer' but starring Lee Know and Jisung. I will include the story description hereby.

"I'm sorry...I was a fool, but I have never stopped loving you. All I wanted was your attention, and not having it drove me wild."
".........What difference does saying that now make?"

Being a famous choreographer and a top producer undoubtedly elevated Lee Minho and Han Jisung to new heights, but what happens when their positions clash?

Some dramatic occurrences are gonna happen. Hope you look forward to it ^^