20. Titan and Reasons

"Where do you guys keep disappearing?!?"

"Lo and behold we have arrived at Titan." Tony announced with jazz hands.

"And there is our purple grape, his army of hellhounds and Squidward!"

Steve faces them all.

"Do not let him know we destroyed the stone. And do not let him get off this planet."

"Let's go." Steve walked in front of them and led the way.

Thanos sat on a large rock in his armour, his helmet beside him and his weapon in his hand.

"I assumed you would come. And my assumption was right. I was tipped off so here I am. Ready with my army." Thanos gestured behind him.

"You killed my family!" Drax yelled.

"I want to kill this half honestly. So annoying."

"Instead of killing these innocent people you can just increase the resources or stop them from depleting." Scarlet pleaded.

"That's not going to work little girl. What will happen even if I increase the resources? The people will be complacent. They would grab what they could get. Not only you humans, every single living species will waste the resources they have been given immediately. You will be the cause of your end."

Scarlet stayed silent.

"We can find a way. We will."

Thanos laughed. "You can't little girl. This is real world. Welcome. I stand by what I said. It is upto you if you help me or don't interfere at all. Or else there will be hell to pay."

"We didn't come here to listen to lectures . We have Capsicle for that." Tony said.

"If I kill you now, Earth won't have any heroes left."

"Too bad buddy. That won't happen."

Thanos stood up and started walking.

"I have dreamed of the perfect society. I can achieve it. Who are you but mere mosquitoes to me."

"We have powers too asshat!" Clint called out. Thanos was quite far now

"Let's decide through a fight shall we?"

"It's useless. We have far greater beings among us." Steve said.

"Or so you think." Thanos lifted his had and his whole army appeared. Pietro walked over beside him. Wanda gasped. Ikaris appeared too.

"Shit! Is that a deviant?" Sprite said

"Shi..."

"We'll handle Ikaris and the deviants. You fight the others." Ajax told Steve.

Everyone adjusted their weapons.

"Be careful. He has a few stones too. Focus on them. Don't let anyone get out. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed,"

"... Walk it off."

Thanos pointed his weapon and his army charged towards them.

The Avengers flew and ran and blasted anyone who came in front of them. The air was soon filled with cries, shouts and metal clanging.

Steve and Thor got to Thanos first. They both tried to kill him by stabbing him in the most vital organs but he was warned.

Scarlet battled Ebony Maw. She dodged many of his attacks occasionally sending purple blasts of energy of her own at him but a shrapnel went inside her leg and she fell. Taking advantage of the momentary weakness, Ebony lifted a huge chunk of Earth and hurled it at her.

Scarlet teleported behind him and stabbed him in the neck killing him. She flew away to help Thor.