On The Run.

1

Running. Fighting. Surviving. Those are the only things I do now. It's hard but ever since my girlfriend and I got these damn powers we can do nothing but run and fight. We've been on the run for 2 years now. We don't know how many powers we have. We both only have four at the moment, we assume more will develop; but we don't know much about them yet. My powers include: super strength, teleportation, fire control and when I reach a certain level of emotion my eyes will change color. Some times I will only have a new power for a short time (something I can't control and haven't quite figured out). My girlfriend's powers include: super speed, mind reading capabilities, flight and ice control. I guess I should tell you who we're on the run from; well.. it's multiple people I guess.. but the main baddie we are running from is a group called MAVERICK. They are the reason we have these powers. They wanted to use us for killing and to turn us into war machines. We broke free and ever since then we've had to run. We had to leave to our families behind without saying goodbye. We no longer have beds to sleep in or warm food to eat. We have none of it anymore. It almost brings a tear to my eye but after years of running, fighting and getting bones broken you learn to hold back the tears. Oh I almost forgot to introduce us, my name is Devin Knight and my girlfriend is Skye Burns.