Part 3

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 15.04.2023

****

It's been one week since Swara is missing. Ragini and Laksh together filed a complaint in police station. Everyday they go and ask for any update regarding the case. All they get was a negative response. Ragini is feeling restless. While on the other side Swara is getting everything she needs in that room. She also had got television to watch. But she is also wondering about why was she kidnapped and why was she being treated as a queen by giving all the facilities. If she wants to ask all the questions to someone also she has none to answer. She gets food from a smallest door on one of the walls which has a door on both the sides and she can't escape from that place even if she tries. She tried a lot by banging the door but all she got was no response. She had been left with only one option, that is, to wait for someone to come and say the reason for kidnapping her.

Ragini looked at Laksh who came out of police station like every day and shook his head as no.

"Laksh I was thinking to hire a private detective. If someone had kidnapped her they must have even asked for something in return. But we got no call. I don't know why I feel she isn't well. May be something must has happened to her. Atleast private detective would help." Ragini said.

Laksh who was staring her listening to her sighed and looked around to see Sanskar walking on the road alone.

"Bhai!" Laksh screamed and ran behind him but it was too late Sanskar got hit by a car and fell down injuring his head and also falling unconscious.

Ragini who followed Laksh also reached there while Laksh immediately moved towards Sanskar. He saw Sanskar unconscious and glared at the person who was driving. He was about to go fight with the person but Ragini held his hand.

"Now Sanskar is important!" Ragini said and pulled him towards Sanskar.

Laksh immediately took Sanskar into his arms and rushed towards hospital in his car. He was tensed to hell seeing Sanskar in that position.

"He is fine don't worry!" Doctor said as he came out of the ward after treating Sanskar.

"Thank You doctor!" Laksh said.

They then went inside as doctor told them that they can meet Sanskar. Laksh sat beside Sanskar holding his hand while Ragini just sat silently watching Laksh's worry and love for Sanskar. She sighed.

"Lucky!" Sanskar said as he opened his eyes.

Laksh hugged him tight.

"Bhai why did you go on to the road when I told many times not to go alone on to the road?" Laksh asked a bit angrily.

Sanskar smiled a little making RagLak confused.

"Lucky I am fine!" Sanskar said.

Laksh's eyes widened realising that Sanskar has actually got fine. Ragini's reaction was same.